Epson PowerLite 980W WXGA premium, widescreen classroom projector with 1.6x optical zoom.
The widescreen PowerLite 980W classroom projector features 1.6x optical zoom for flexible installation in virtually any room. Offering remarkable color accuracy, Epson projectors deliver up to 3x Higher Color Brightness?over competitive DLP projectors. The PowerLite 980W features 3,800 lumens of color/white brightness, plus WXGA resolution. Its long-lasting lamp, which delivers up to 12,000 hours in ECO Mode, lowers maintenance costs. Optional wireless and built-in RJ-45 connectivity offer advanced network control and support the simultaneous display of multiple screens - including from Chromebooks. It also features two-way content sharing.
- WXGA resolution (1280 x 800) - for HD-quality presentations; plus an array of connectivity options for projecting advanced presentations with text-heavy charts, spreadsheets, video, and bright, widescreen images up to 280".
- Up to 3x Brighter Colors and reliable performance- 3LCD, 3-chip technology for 3x Higher Color Brightness and up to 3x Wider Color Gamut than competitive DLP projectors.
- One measurement of brightness is not enough - look for both high color brightness and high white brightness. The PowerLite 980W has 3,800 Lumens of Color Brightness and White Brightness.
- Two-way content sharing - teachers can push content from the projector to wirelessly connected devices and control which device screens to display; students can make notes and send their work back to the projector.
- Enhanced wireless display technology - connect up to 50 Chromebook, Mac, PC, iOS and Android devices, and simultaneously display up to four screens, with Epson iProjection (wireless module sold separately).
- Advanced network control - RJ-45 and optional wireless connectivity for remote projector management, presentations over the network, and more.
- Versatile and Flexible in every way -1.6x optical zoom, +/-30 degrees vertical and horizontal keystone correction, Easy-Slide control and Quick Corner.
- Long-lasting, low-cost lamps - up to 12,000 hours in ECO Mode.
- Easily engage your students - includes a built-in 16 W speaker; or, use external speakers, even in Standby Mode.
- Outstanding warranty and support: 2-year limited warranty and toll-free support.
|Projection System: ||Epson 3LCD, 3-chip optical engine |
|Lumens: ||3800 lumens |
|Native Resolution: ||WXGA (1280 x 800)
|Contrast Ratio: || 15,000:1 |
|Projected Distance Size: || 29" - 280" |
|Lamp Type: ||210W UHE |
|Lamp Life: || Eco Mode up to 12000 hours; Normal Mode up to 6000 hours
|Lens Type: || Focus (Manual) |
|Focal Length: ||18.2 mm 29.2 mm |
|Zoom Ratio: || 1.0 - 16 Optical |
|Keystone Correction: ||Vertical +/-30 Degrees and Horizontal +/-30 Degrees |
|Terminal Inputs: || HDMI x 2 (1 w/MHL); VGA x 1; RCA x 1; USB Type A x 1; USB Type B x 1; RJ-45 x 1; RS-232c x 1; |
|Speaker: ||16W Mono |
|Power Consumption: ||Eco Mode: 237W / Normal mode: 326W |
|Operating Temperature: ||41� to 95� F (5� to 35� C) |
|Power Supply: ||100 - 240 VAC +/-10% , 50/60 Hz |
|Fan Noise: ||28dB/37dB |
|Dimensions: ||12.1" x 11.5" x 4.1" (W x D x H) w/Feet |
|Weight: ||6.83 lb |
|Warranty: ||Two-year projector limited warranty, Epson Road Service Program, Private Line dedicated toll-free support and 90-day limited lamp warranty. |