Premium large-venue projector with 4K Enhancement and powered lenses.
The Pro G7905U large-venue projector delivers uncompromising image quality and native WUXGA performance with Epson 4K Enhancement Technology. Offering high Color Brightness, Epson 3LCD projectors ensure vivid images. Ideal for events staging, auditoriums and sanctuaries, the sleek, black G7905U features 7000 lumens of color brightness and 7000 lumens of white brightness. Innovative 4K Enhancement Technology ensures extraordinary image and video quality, while dynamic projection capabilities enable a range of applications. And, its outstanding integration features include diverse connectivity such as HDBaseT and nine optional powered lenses with lens shift and lens memory (Ships with Middle#1 Lens - V12H004M08).
High Color Brightness with Epson
Brilliant image quality requires high color brightness. Epson 3LCD projectors have 100% Balanced Color Brightness and White Brightness*. Delivering 7000 lumens of color brightness and 7000 lumens of white brightness, the PowerLite Pro G7905U uses 3LCD, 3-chip technology for brilliant images with true-to-life color.
- Up to High Color Brightness and reliable performance 3LCD, 3-chip technology
- One measurement of brightness is not enough ? look for both high color brightness and high white brightness.
The PowerLite Pro G7905U has:
Color Brightness: 7000 lumens
White Brightness: 7000 lumens
- Exceptional Full HD widescreen display - native WUXGA (1920 x 1200) with 4K Enhancement (3840 x 2160) for presentations, videos, digital signage and more
- Innovative 4K Enhancement Technology - doubles the number of pixels from 2.3 million (WUXGA) to 4.6 million for extraordinary image and video quality
- Versatile connectivity - supports the full range of inputs, including HDBaseT, HDMI, DVI-D, VGA and 5-BNC, for easy integration with any system
- Dynamic projection capabilities - advanced built-in Edge Blending, image warping and curved-surface correction technologies for a variety of applications
- Nine optional interchangeable lenses - with powered lens shift and lens memory, including an ultra short-throw lens for shallow spaces (standard lens included)
- Web-based remote management - control and monitor projector status via a Web browser
- Professional installation features - full 360-degree installation flexibility, including Portrait Mode
- Advanced collaboration features - simultaneously project side-by-side from different sources with Split Screen
- Epson Warranty - Three-year limited warranty, Epson Road Service Program , Epson PrivateLine dedicated toll-free support (U.S. and Canada only) and 90-day limited lamp warranty
Projection System:High-aperture Epson 3-chip, 3LCD technology
Projection Method:Front / rear / ceiling mount
Driving Method:Epson Poly-silicon TFT Active Matrix
Pixel Number:2,304,000 dots (1920 x 1200) x 3
Color Brightness - Color Light Output:7000 lumens
White Brightness - White Light Output:7000 lumens
Aspect Ratio:Supports 4:3, 16:9, 16:10
Native Resolution:1920 x 1200 (WUXGA)
Resize:640 x 480, 800 x 600, 1280 x 1024, 1400 x 1050
Lamp Type:400 W UHE
- Normal mode: Up to 3000 hours
- ECO mode: Up to 4000 hours
Brightness Uniformity:(typical) 90%
Pixel Arrangement:Cross stripe
Throw Ratio Range:(For Standard Lens) 1.44 - 2.32
Size - projected distance:50" - 300"
(For Standard Lens)
- Horizontal: 30?
- Vertical: 45?
Color Reproduction:Up to 1 billion colors
Effective Scanning Frequency Range:
Pixel Clock, Horizontal,Vertical:
- 13.5 MHz - 162 MHz (up to UXGA 60 Hz)Horizontal
- 15 KHz - 92 KHzVertical
- 50 Hz - 85 Hz
Temperature:32? to 113? F (0? to 45? C)
Weight:28.4 lb (with standard lens)
- Security cable hole
- Lens lock
- Kensington lock provision,
Type:(For Standard Lens) Powered focus / zoom
F-number:(For Standard Lens) 1.70 - 2.30
Focal Length:(For Standard Lens) 24.0 mm - 38.2 mm
Zoom Ratio:(For Standard Lens) Optical zoom 1.0 - 1.6x
(For Standard Lens)
- Vertical: 67?
- Horizontal: 30?
- NTSC: 480 line
- PAL: 576 line(depends on observation of the multi-burst pattern)
- Pixelworks:Video Chip 3D Y/C separation, noise reduction motion compensated Interlace-Progressive conversion (2 - 2, 3 - 2 film detection)
- HDBaseT x 1
- DVI-D x 1
- HDMI x 1
- Computer: D-sub 15 pin x 1
- Component Video: BNC x 1
- Audio-in: Mini stereo x 3
- Audio Out x 1
- Network: RJ-45 x 1, 100 Mbps Serial: RS-232c
- Hardwire remote jack x 1
- Monitor Out: D-sub 15 pin x 1
- Normal mode: 39 dB
- ECO mode: 31 dB
Including feet:With standard lens: 20.67 x 18.58 x 7.44 (W x D x H)
Excluding feet and lens:20.67 x 16.73 x 7.28 (W x D x H)
Features:Power, source search selection, computer, video, A/V Mute, freeze, user ID, auto, aspect, color mode, number, page up and down, E-zoom, volume, help, menu, enter, esc and pointer functions
Operating Distance:49 ft
Right / Left:
- Front: 60?
- Rear: 30?Upper / Lower:
- Front: 20?
- Rear: +10? to +50?
Power Supply Voltage:100 - 240 V 10%, 50/60 Hz AC
- Normal mode:601 W
- ECO mode: 498 W
- Communication on: 2.0 W standby
- Communication off: 0.5 W standby