Epson Home Pro Cinema 4040 3LCD Projector with 4K Enhancement and HDR
Offering state-of-the-art projection technologies, the elite Pro Cinema 4040 is engineered for color-rich performance. Featuring 4K Enhancement, this premium home theater projector supports 4K streaming devices and Ultra HD Blu-raycontent. It's also compatible with High Dynamic Range (HDR) content, displaying an extraordinary range of brightness levels with deep, dramatic blacks. Offering 2,300 lumens of color brightness and 2,300 lumens of white brightness, it's ideal for dedicated theater rooms. Plus, its expansive color gamut displays the entire DCI color space. The projector also features a 160,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio, plus a 16-piece glass lens for stunning uniformity and clarity.
- 4K Enhancement Technology - Epson's 4K Enhancement Technology delivers astonishing picture quality - every subtle intricacy is captured.
- Bright and Colorful - Features 2300 lumens of color brightness (color light output) and 2300 lumens of white brightness (white light output).
- HDR compatible - enjoy HDR content, with an extremely wide range of brightness levels for images bursting with real-life color.
- Deep Black contrast ratio - features an extraordinary contrast ratio up to160,000:1, for exceptionally deep blacks and brilliant, vivid colors.
- Remarkable new Pro Cinema lens with Lens Shift - designed and manufactured in Japan, it features a 16-piece glass structure optimized for 4K performance, precision and horizontal/vertical lens shift.
- Expansive color gamut - get brilliant, color-rich performance that displays the DCI color space in Digital Cinema Mode
- Powered lens position memory - preset up to 10 positions for motorized focus, zoom and lens shift; features 2.1x zoom and ultra wide lens shift
- Easy, flexible installation - 2 x HDMI accepts 4K input and supports HDCP 2.2 for truly immersive scenes with 4K content
- Perfect for everyday entertainment and beyond - from your favorite HD channels to sports, concerts, movies and more.
- Warranty - 3-year limited warranty and toll-free support
|Projection System: ||Epson 3LCD, 3-chip optical engine |
|Lumens: ||2300 lumens |
|Native Resolution: ||Native 1080p (1920 x 1080) with 4K Enhancement
|Contrast Ratio: ||160,000:1 |
|Projected Distance Size: ||50" - 300" |
|Lamp Type: ||250 W UHE |
|Lamp Life: ||Up to 5,000 hours (ECO Mode); up to 4,000 hours (Medium Mode); up to 3,500 hours (High Mode)
|Lens Type: ||Powered focus/optical zoom/lens position |
|Focal Length: ||22.5 mm - 46.7 mm |
|Zoom Ratio: ||1.0 - 2.1 |
|Keystone Correction: ||Vertical +/-30 Degrees |
|Terminal Inputs: || HDMI x 2; VGA x 1; USB Type A x 1; USB Type B x 1; RJ-45 x 1; RS-232c x 1; |
|Speaker: ||N/A |
|Power Consumption: ||N/A |
|Operating Temperature: ||41° to 95° F (5° to 35° C) |
|Power Supply: ||100 - 240 VAC +/-10% , 50/60 Hz |
|Fan Noise: ||20dB/31dB |
|Dimensions: ||20.5" x 17.7" x 7.6"? (W x D x H) w/Feet |
|Weight: ||24.3 lb |
|Warranty: ||Three-year projector limited warranty, Epson Road Service Program, PrivateLine dedicated toll-free support and 90-day limited lamp warranty. |