Premium, compact large-venue laser projector with 4K Enhancement1.
The EB-PU1007 offers larger-than-life images from a sleek, powerful projector that’s easy to install. The most compact within Epson’s Pro Series, it’s compatible with a wide range of optional powered lenses, including a zero offset, .35 ultra short-throw lens.
Delivering best-in-class color brightness2, with 7,000 lumens of color brightness and 7,000 lumens of white brightness3, this 3-chip, 3LCD projector features a virtually maintenance-free 20,000 hour laser light source and air filter4.
Full HD WUXGA resolution and 4K Enhancement Technology1 (1920 x 1200 x 2) mean you get crystal-clear, lifelike images. Built-in NFC function5 reduces the time to install and commission multiple projectors. And a clip-on optional external camera allows access to powerful automated tools including auto color calibration6, screen matching of multiple projectors7, tiling assist for edge blends8, and the stacking assist9 function.
NOTE: Mount sold separately. *****Lens sold separately.*****
- 7,000 lumens color/white brightness3
- Native WUXGA with 4K Enhancement Technology1
- Laser light source — up to 20,000 hours4 of use
- 11 optional powered lenses
- NFC function built-in5
Best-in-class color brightness2
7,000 lumens color/white brightness3 from a compact large-venue laser projector
Exceptional widescreen display
Native WUXGA with 4K Enhancement Technology1 (1920 x 1200 x 2); accepts 4K content and provides up to 4.6 million pixels onscreen
Virtually maintenance free 20,000 hour laser light source and air filter4
Simplified installation features
11 optional powered lenses including ultra short-throw with .35 throw; inputs including HDBaseT™ and HDMI® (HDCP 2.3)
NFC function built-in5
Reduce installation time of multiple projectors; read and write setting information using Epson’s mobile app
Clip-on optional external camera
Access powerful automated tools including auto color calibration6, screen matching of multiple projectors7, tiling assist for edge blends8, and the stacking assist9 function.
- Lifelike images — high native contrast ratio, HDR support and scene adaptive gamma correction for more realistic images and easy-to-read presentations
- Optional external air filter — extend the filter maintenance cycle in dusty environments
- Dynamic projection capabilities — advanced built-in Edge Blending, image warping and shape overlay features for a variety of applications; direct content playback from USB storage media
- Customized performance — brightness modes to maximize light source life and provide a consistent brightness level
- Powerful remote management — control and monitor projector status via the Epson Projector Management app for Windows
- RoHS compliant
- Recyclable product10
- Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWay® Transport Partner11
What's In The Box:
- EB-PU1007 projector
- Power cable
- Remote control with 2 batteries
- Cable cover
- Lens connector cap
- User guide
- Warranty sheet
Product Specifications PDF:
DOWNLOAD NOW ►
Manufacturer’s Pricing Policy
Why do I need to contact you in order to place my order?
As an authorized dealer for the product you are looking at, Projector Screen Store is bound by certain agreements with our manufacturer partners in how we display, price and sell certain products.
Some items may not be able to be advertised below a certain price or any pricing at all and others may not be able to be added to a shopping cart via an “add to cart” button.
If a competitor’s website has the same product but is not restricting the display/functionality in the same way that you see here on Projector Screen Store, than that competitor is likely NOT an authorized dealer.
What does that mean for you as the customer? It is very likely that the manufacturer may not honor your products warranty, or that your product was never intended for the US market to begin with.
If you have any questions regarding a specific product, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-800-637-3181.