Aria low profile glassboards achieve the look of weightless, floating glass, creating a feeling of opulence from every angle. No visible hardware or standoffs allow the beauty of the glass to complement any décor. Our team of engineers developed a heavy-duty hanging system that promotes security and confidence that your board will never bow, strain, or move from the wall. With multiple orientation options, Aria can be used as a single board for personal offices and conference rooms, or designed as a glass wall, optimizing brainstorming and collaboration spaces.
- 1/4” tempered low profile glassboard floats only 1/2” from the wall surface
- Installed with heavy-duty aluminum cleating and a steel support bar that work together to safely secure the glassboard to the wall
- One-of-a-kind hanging process allows Aria to be mounted to any surface, including uneven surfaces like brick or concrete
- Integrated underneath marker storage allows for an uncluttered writing surface
- Concealed hardware creates a clean, frameless, and superior dry erase surface
- Available in square edges, magnetic, or non-magnetic
- Choose from eight standard colors, custom colors also available
- Unlimited design options - hang vertically or horizontally, as a single board, or build a glass wall by joining multiple boards side by side
- Backed by Ghent's 50 year warranty
* Colors between boards may vary slightly due to process tolerances
* Black glassboards require wet-erase markers, not dry-erase markers. Wet-erase markers are included with Black glassboard purchases.
Manufacturer’s Pricing Policy
Why do I need to contact you in order to place my order?
As an authorized dealer for the product you are looking at, Projector Screen Store is bound by certain agreements with our manufacturer partners in how we display, price and sell certain products.
Some items may not be able to be advertised below a certain price or any pricing at all and others may not be able to be added to a shopping cart via an “add to cart” button.
If a competitor’s website has the same product but is not restricting the display/functionality in the same way that you see here on Projector Screen Store, than that competitor is likely NOT an authorized dealer.
What does that mean for you as the customer? It is very likely that the manufacturer may not honor your products warranty, or that your product was never intended for the US market to begin with.
If you have any questions regarding a specific product, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-800-637-3181.