The LX-NZ3 is a high-performance 4K UHD/HDR home theater projector with laser light source technology BLU-Escent. Thanks to the BLU-Escent light source, it realizes brightness of 3,000 lumens so there is no need to pull the curtains every time. Plus, there is no need to care about the lamp life as it offers 20,000 hours of long life. Furthermore JVC's original Auto Tone Mapping function automatically adjusts to deliver the optimum HDR image all the time. This projector will enhance your viewing experience to a new level.
- 4K resolution (3840 x 2160) and HDR (HDR10/HLG) compatible.
- With JVC's original "Auto Tone Mapping" function, you can enjoy various HDR10 content with the best image quality without any difficult adjustments.
- Compact design for installation convenience: 41 cm by 34 cm, and less than 15 cm high (Approx. 16" by 13-1/2", and 5-3/4" in height)
- Compatible with HDMI standards (4K/60P 4:4:4) and HDCP 2.2
- 4K input specs: Supports 4K/60p, 4:4:4/36bit, 4K/60p 4:2:2/36bit, and 4K/24p 4:4:4/36bit signals - for more vivid colors and subtle gradations
- Connectors: PC in, HDMI 1 with HDCP2.2 support, HDMI 2, USB Mini B, Trigger (12 V), USB Mini A (1.5 A power supply), and RS-232
- "BLU-Escent" Laser Light Source
- 3,000 lm brightness and 20,000-hour long life
- HDR (high dynamic range) for more realistic, dynamic images
- "Auto Tone Mapping" for pristine HDR10 picture quality
- 0.47-inch DMD for bright high-definition 4k images
- Dynamic contrast ratio: Infinity:1
- Wide lens shift function: +/-60% vertical, +/-23% horizontal
- 1.6x high-resolution lens
- HDCP2.2 compatibility with HDMI 1 terminal to support video-streaming services and copyright-protected content including UHD BD discs
- Available in 2 colors (black and white)
Manufacturer’s Pricing Policy
Why do I need to contact you in order to place my order?
As an authorized dealer for the product you are looking at, Projector Screen Store is bound by certain agreements with our manufacturer partners in how we display, price and sell certain products.
Some items may not be able to be advertised below a certain price or any pricing at all and others may not be able to be added to a shopping cart via an “add to cart” button.
If a competitor’s website has the same product but is not restricting the display/functionality in the same way that you see here on Projector Screen Store, than that competitor is likely NOT an authorized dealer.
What does that mean for you as the customer? It is very likely that the manufacturer may not honor your products warranty, or that your product was never intended for the US market to begin with.
If you have any questions regarding a specific product, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-800-637-3181.