AAXA Technologies M4 Pico DLP Projector with 800 Lumens
World's Brightest Battery Powered Projector!
The AAXA M4 is the World's Brightest Battery Powered Projector. It revolutionizes mobile projection by mating a lithium ion battery with LED Projection technology. This union creates a no compromise portable projector that can deliver high quality images both plugged in or on battery power. With it's third generation optical system, the M4 features a brilliant 800 Lumen optical engine powered by 20,000 Hour Vibrant Color LEDs and a native HD resolution of 1280x800 (WXGA). This optical power house enables the M4 to deliver vivid 150" displays in dark areas and usable displays in brightly lit areas - a first for mobile projection.
The M4 features hightest-in-class native resolution at WXGA (1280x800), otherwise known as "High Definition" and is the base resolution for Blu-Ray DVDs. Unlike competitors that claim high resolution through digital scaling, the M4's native resolution is 1280x800 pixels and is capable of scaling resolutions up to 1080P.
AAXA M4 Specifications AAXA M4 Manual
- The AAXA M4 can deliver a vivid 150" big screen projection in dark environments, its like having an 150" TV that fits in your pocket!
- Native 1280 x 800 WXGA/HD Resolution.
- 800 Lumen LED Light Source (plugged in) - 400 Lumen (Battery).
- Built-in media player capable of picture, video, text, and MP3 playback directly from a MicroSD Card or USB Drive.
- Offers an array of inputs including HDMI, Composite Video, VGA, MicroSD, and USB.
- 90 Minute Internal Li-Ion Rechargeable Battery(Eco Mode).
- True mobile presentation device, with rapid boot and instant-on LEDs, the M4 can show your digital message anytime, anywhere.
- Vibrant Color Technology LED light source produces a vivid display with amazing color saturation and lasts 10 times longer than conventional lamps.
- Apple and Android Compatible.
- Includes Users Manual, Wall Charger, Remote Control.
|Projection System: ||DLP Technology by Texas Instruments |
|Lumens: ||800 Lumens (Plugged in) - 400 Lumens (Battery) |
|Native Resolution: ||720p HD (1280 x 720) - Max Resolution of 1920x1080 (1080p) |
|Contrast Ratio: ||2,000:1 |
|Projected Distance Size: ||15" to 150" |
|Lamp Type: ||20,000 hours |
|Lamp Life: ||Triple RGB LEDs with Vibrant Color Technology |
|Lens Type: ||Manual Focus |
|Keystone Correction: || Auto and Manual (Digital) |
|Terminal Inputs: ||Mini-HDMI; Mini-VGA; Composite A/V (3.5mm Jack); USB 1.1 |
|Speaker: ||(2)2-Watt Speakers |
|Power Consumption: ||70 W |
|Dimensions: || 8.3" x 5.3" x 3.1" |
|Weight: ||2.44 lbs |
|Warranty: ||90-Days Limited Parts and Labor |