Peerless-AVÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s PRG Precision Gear Projector Mount is simplifying the way image alignment is done.
The patent-pending precision gear design allows exact tilt and roll image positioning by either simply turning two adjustment knobs with a Phillips screw driver, or use the tool-less option by extending the knobs to adjust by hand.
Just set the precision gear to the desired position to secure it in place Ã¢â‚¬â€œ it will hold its position even during projector maintenance.
With Peerless-AVÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ PRG Precision Gear Projector Mount, just set it and forget it. No more adjustment screws. No more micro adjustments. No more hassles.
All projectors with M8 mounting screws require ACC-M8RI inserts for compatibility with any Peerless-AV projector mount, please refer to the Recommended Accessories.
- For Multimedia Projectors up to 50 lb (22 kg)
- Patent-pending precision gears provides exact projector image alignment
- Two adjustment knobs control projector image alignment
- Pre-assembled design reduces installation time
- Horizontal wrench access slots make flush mounting installations fast and easy
- Cable management allows cables to be routed through projector mount out of sight
- Ã¢â‚¬ÂUÃ¢â‚¬Â shaped pitch bracket allows for hassle free cable routing
- Quick-release mechanism to easily service projector
- SpiderÃ‚Â® Universal Adapter Plate extends up to 17.63" (448 mm) to fit most projector models
- Pre-installed security screws provide optional tilt and roll lock to prevent tampering with adjustment knobs
- Specifications: Tilt: Ã‚Â±20Ã‚Â°, Roll: Ã‚Â±10Ã‚Â°, Swivel: 360Ã‚Â° when mounted on extension column Ã‚Â±15Ã‚Â° when flush mounted on ceilings
||+20 / -20
||+10 / -10
|Distance from Ceiling:
||3.81 - 4.81" (97 - 122mm)
||8.5 - 17.63 X 3.81 - 4.81 X 8.5 - 17.63" (216 - 448 X 97 - 122 X 216 - 448mm)
||6.375 x 3.25 x 13.5625" (161.9 x 82.6 x 344.5mm)
Manufacturer’s Pricing Policy
Why do I need to contact you in order to place my order?
As an authorized dealer for the product you are looking at, Projector Screen Store is bound by certain agreements with our manufacturer partners in how we display, price and sell certain products.
Some items may not be able to be advertised below a certain price or any pricing at all and others may not be able to be added to a shopping cart via an “add to cart” button.
If a competitor’s website has the same product but is not restricting the display/functionality in the same way that you see here on Projector Screen Store, than that competitor is likely NOT an authorized dealer.
What does that mean for you as the customer? It is very likely that the manufacturer may not honor your products warranty, or that your product was never intended for the US market to begin with.
If you have any questions regarding a specific product, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-800-637-3181.