Ignite a passion for science, technology and the microscopic world for students of all ages with ScoutPro, the next-generation digital microscope from HamiltonBuhl.
With its 4 built-in digital display, ScoutPro is the ideal solution for collaborating in the science lab displays video, images, or live viewing directly on its screen as well as on a PC via a USB connection, making sharing with students even easier. Watch as magnified objects are instantly displayed on its built-in 4" monitor or on any PC monitor, helping ensure students understand the lesson being taught.
Take screenshots, capture video and zoom in or out, all from a distance, with the included remote control. Magnify objects by adjusting the Digital Microscope Bracket to bring the lens closer to the object being viewed. Additionally, ScoutPro can magnify objects 5X digitally beyond its optical magnification.
ScoutPro provides early learners an introduction to science or advanced students, conducting more in-depth studies on microscopic materials. Younger children can be walked through a science lesson, as teachers use the digital display as a guide. More advanced students can capture pictures and record video to submit to their teachers, or record data for later use. ScoutPro is an essential tool for any classroom.
- Magnification Level: Optical - Up to 600X and Digital - Up to 5X
- Resolution: Two Options: HD (1280x720) or FHD (1920x1280)
- Image Quality: Six Options: 1M/2M/3M/5M/8M/12M(Resolution ranges from 1280x720P to 4032x3024P)
- White Balance: Five Options: Auto, Sunlight, Cloudy, Tungsten or Fluorescent
- EV: Exposure compensation from +2 to -2
- Calibrate: Three Options: Off, Cross net or Double cross net
- Language Setting: English as well as 13 different languages
- Flicker: Two Options: 50Hz or 60Hz (60Hz recommended for the U.S. market)
- Compatible with Windows PC, Mac iOS and Chromebook