SILHOUETTE V ELECTRIC PROJECTION SCREEN
With slender dimensions, the electric, tab-tensioned, wall- or ceiling-mounted Silhouette V projection screen features a contemporary design. Tab-tensioned screens provide a perfectly flat viewing surface with better image quality. Draper’s RF welded tabs create a more durable seal that eliminates separation and stickiness. The screen and dowel retract completely inside the stylish case to provide a streamlined look.
Viewing surfaces available with this model are:
|Matt White XT1000V|
|Pure White XT1300V|
|CineFlex White XT700V|
|ClearSound NanoPerf XT1000V|
|ClearSound Perf XT900V|
- Case dimensions 6" high x 4-3/4" deep (15 cm x 12 cm). Optional built-in controls and extra drop may increase case length.
- Maximum image width up to 96" (244 cm) wide, depending on surface selection.
- RF welded tabs eliminate stickiness and tab separation. Tabs warranted against separation for five years.
- Image area fully framed with black. Standard 12" (30 cm) black drop at top of viewing area.
- Streamlined extruded aluminum case finished in white (standard) black available. No exposed fasteners or mounting brackets.
- Front fascia removable without tools for easy access to roller and motor for service.
- Conduit connection provided at back or top of case.
- Rear projection surfaces available.
- Bottom of viewing surface enclosed in dowel that disappears inside case when retracted.
- Optional Plug & Play with built-in low-voltage controller (LP) or with built-in quiet, low-voltage controller (QLP).
- Includes a 110V, 3-position switch (standard). Quiet, low voltage motors and 220V options are available.
Manufacturer’s Pricing Policy
Why do I need to contact you in order to place my order?
As an authorized dealer for the product you are looking at, Projector Screen Store is bound by certain agreements with our manufacturer partners in how we display, price and sell certain products.
Some items may not be able to be advertised below a certain price or any pricing at all and others may not be able to be added to a shopping cart via an “add to cart” button.
If a competitor’s website has the same product but is not restricting the display/functionality in the same way that you see here on Projector Screen Store, than that competitor is likely NOT an authorized dealer.
What does that mean for you as the customer? It is very likely that the manufacturer may not honor your products warranty, or that your product was never intended for the US market to begin with.
If you have any questions regarding a specific product, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-800-637-3181.