Tensioned Conference Electrol
Designed to keep a room with clean lines, the Tensioned Conference Electrol® allows the screen and video conferencing camera to be concealed in the ceiling when not in use.
The ceiling recessed screen is designed to eliminate the extra step of finishing the screen with trim. Once the screen is installed, the screen’s trim conceals the rough opening eliminating the need to complete additional trim work.
- Integrated video conferencing camera shelf
- Slim-Tab, a lower profile and stronger tab design to keep your screen perfectly taut
- Smooth Roll Technology to keep your screen perfectly flat
- Tensioning Cable System to prevent warping and ensure even lateral tension
- White powder-coated case for a clean aesthetic
- Standard black backing retains projected brightness on front projection surfaces
- Seamless surfaces in all models
Manufacturer’s Pricing Policy
Why do I need to contact you in order to place my order?
As an authorized dealer for the product you are looking at, Projector Screen Store is bound by certain agreements with our manufacturer partners in how we display, price and sell certain products.
Some items may not be able to be advertised below a certain price or any pricing at all and others may not be able to be added to a shopping cart via an “add to cart” button.
If a competitor’s website has the same product but is not restricting the display/functionality in the same way that you see here on Projector Screen Store, than that competitor is likely NOT an authorized dealer.
What does that mean for you as the customer? It is very likely that the manufacturer may not honor your products warranty, or that your product was never intended for the US market to begin with.
If you have any questions regarding a specific product, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-800-637-3181.