The Saker Series is an electric projection screen that embodies all the virtues of quality, durability, and aesthetic value. It utilizes our MaxWhite FG material which has a wide viewing angle to allow the audience to see the image from anywhere in the room. Standard features include a wireless 5-12 volt trigger, IR/RF remotes control package, and a detachable manual keypad switch.
The enameled aluminum casing has a stylish arcuate profile that is best suited to the aesthetics of interior design. To make installation easy, the Saker comes fully assembled with sliding wall mounts to ensure that it will be properly centered in every installation.
- MaxWhite FG (1.1 Gain) matte white fiberglass-backed material
- Wide viewing angle and uniformly diffuses light in all directions
- Active 3D and 4K Ultra HD Ready
- Standard black masking borders and black screen backing
- Flame Retardant: Complies with NFPA 701 standards
- Internal Radio Frequency/Infrared receivers with IR, RF remotes included
- Detachable 3-way wall switch keypad for UP/STOP/DOWN manual operation
- Wireless 5-12 volt trigger included
- RJ45 port allows 3rd party control system integration
Design and Installation
- Arcuate profile aluminum enamel white case with parallel grooves
- Mounting hardware kit included for wall or ceiling installations
- Extra top black masking border for high ceiling installations
- Flush hidden wall mounts allow screen to slide horizontally for proper centering
- Plug & Play ready, no hardwire installation required
Quality and Reliability
- Synchronous motor has silent operation and low power consumption
- GREENGUARD and GREENGUARD Gold (UL 2818) Certified for indoor air quality emissions
- 2-year limited manufacturer’s warranty
- 3-year warranty offered through ENR-G program (Education, Non-profit, Religious, and Government/Military)
Manufacturer’s Pricing Policy
Why do I need to contact you in order to place my order?
As an authorized dealer for the product you are looking at, Projector Screen Store is bound by certain agreements with our manufacturer partners in how we display, price and sell certain products.
Some items may not be able to be advertised below a certain price or any pricing at all and others may not be able to be added to a shopping cart via an “add to cart” button.
If a competitor’s website has the same product but is not restricting the display/functionality in the same way that you see here on Projector Screen Store, than that competitor is likely NOT an authorized dealer.
What does that mean for you as the customer? It is very likely that the manufacturer may not honor your products warranty, or that your product was never intended for the US market to begin with.
If you have any questions regarding a specific product, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-800-637-3181.