The Tripod Stage Series takes the traditional tripod design and enhances it to create a top-notch portable “big screen” presentation. The addition of revised features and a professional drape kit refines a traditional concept into a bigger and better solution for modern day hotels, conference rooms or any other large group presentations. Its dependable design makes it easy to setup/take down in seconds, adjustable telescopic support allows variable height settings as well as variable aspect ratios. The MaxWhite front projection material has a 1.1 unity gain with a wide viewing angle. It is also GREENGUARD® (UL 2818) Certified for indoor air quality.
*Below are examples of aspect ratios that can be achieved by adjusting the height position on a T170UWS1-D.
90” height x 120” wide = 150” diagonal in 4:3
75” height x 120” wide = 142” diagonal in 16:10
68” height x 120” wide = 138” diagonal in 16:9
50” height x 120” wide = 130” diagonal in 2.35:1
Features & Benefits
- MaxWhite 1.1 Gain
- Wide diffusion uniformity (viewing angle)
- Active 3D and 4K Ultra HD Ready
- Standard black masking borders and material backing
- GREENGUARD (UL 2818) Certified for indoor air quality
Design and Operation
- Double latch locking system secures telescoping vertical support
- Variable aspect ratio settings
- Black drape kit (skirt) included for enhanced aesthetics
- Canvas bag included for added protection during transit
- 3-position keystone adjuster
- Integrated handle allows screen to be easily carried
Quality and Reliability
- Heavy-duty case withstands rough handling while in transit
- 2-year warranty from defects in workmanship
- 3-year warranty offered through ENR-G program (Education, Non-profit, Religious, and Government/Military)
Manufacturer’s Pricing Policy
Why do I need to contact you in order to place my order?
As an authorized dealer for the product you are looking at, Projector Screen Store is bound by certain agreements with our manufacturer partners in how we display, price and sell certain products.
Some items may not be able to be advertised below a certain price or any pricing at all and others may not be able to be added to a shopping cart via an “add to cart” button.
If a competitor’s website has the same product but is not restricting the display/functionality in the same way that you see here on Projector Screen Store, than that competitor is likely NOT an authorized dealer.
What does that mean for you as the customer? It is very likely that the manufacturer may not honor your products warranty, or that your product was never intended for the US market to begin with.
If you have any questions regarding a specific product, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-800-637-3181.