Designed for short-throw projectors, the latest IDEA™ Screen features upgraded durability, surface uniformity and rigidity to ensure a superior interactive experience. The erasable surface is hotspot-free under projection, and now comes with new standard features - all IDEA Screens are magnetic and have a thin frame. It can be used with an ultra short throw projector as an interactive screen or as a whiteboard with dry-erase markers. A tray for markers make the IDEA Screen a great upgrade to any classroom. New sizes available.
- Thin bezel frame designed for the most demanding ultra short throw projectors
- Stream-lined aesthetic frame
- Projection-quality surface can be written on with dry-erase markers
- 24" tray for storing markers, erasers and interactive tools (full size tray available add "T" to part number)
- Wall brackets for easy installation
- Offers a gain of 2.5, along with a 25-degree viewing angle
- GREENGUARD® Certified and GREENGUARD® Gold Indoor Air Quality Certified
- Includes IDEA Marker Kit
Manufacturer’s Pricing Policy
Why do I need to contact you in order to place my order?
As an authorized dealer for the product you are looking at, Projector Screen Store is bound by certain agreements with our manufacturer partners in how we display, price and sell certain products.
Some items may not be able to be advertised below a certain price or any pricing at all and others may not be able to be added to a shopping cart via an “add to cart” button.
If a competitor’s website has the same product but is not restricting the display/functionality in the same way that you see here on Projector Screen Store, than that competitor is likely NOT an authorized dealer.
What does that mean for you as the customer? It is very likely that the manufacturer may not honor your products warranty, or that your product was never intended for the US market to begin with.
If you have any questions regarding a specific product, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-800-637-3181.