SILHOUETTE M WITH AR MANUAL PROJECTION SCREEN
AutoReturn provides a smoother, quieter screen retraction for the Silhouette M with AR wall- or ceiling-mounted, spring-roller projection screen. A simple pull of the handle and the AutoReturn feature automatically retracts the projection screen. It slows the return as the screen approaches its upper limit. This reduces friction and eliminates any banging when the screen enters the case. The screen and dowel retract completely inside the case for a more finished, sleek look. This free-hanging, fiberglass-backed projection screen maintains flatness thanks to the weight of the screen and bottom dowel.
Viewing surfaces available with this model are:
- Matt White XT1000E
- Contrast Grey XH800E
- Contrast White XH1100E
- Argent White XH1500E
- Pearl White CH1900E
- Chroma Key Green
- Case dimensions are 6" high x 4-3/4" deep (15 cm x 12 cm).
- Maximum fabric width up to 96" (244 cm) wide, depending on surface selection.
- Black drop may be standard, depending on screen size. Extra drop above image area available upon request. Black side borders are available for AV format upon request.
- High-quality, spring-roller projection screen can be wall- or ceiling-mounted.
- Curved aluminum case finished in white with matching endcaps. Black finish available upon request.
- Front fascia removable without tools for easy access to roller and fabric for maintenance and service.
- No visible fasteners—hanging brackets are self-concealing.
- The AutoReturn feature prevents potential damage to the dowel or screen surface.
- Intermediate stop positions allow you to lower or raise the screen completely, and stop at any point in between.
Manufacturer’s Pricing Policy
Why do I need to contact you in order to place my order?
As an authorized dealer for the product you are looking at, Projector Screen Store is bound by certain agreements with our manufacturer partners in how we display, price and sell certain products.
Some items may not be able to be advertised below a certain price or any pricing at all and others may not be able to be added to a shopping cart via an “add to cart” button.
If a competitor’s website has the same product but is not restricting the display/functionality in the same way that you see here on Projector Screen Store, than that competitor is likely NOT an authorized dealer.
What does that mean for you as the customer? It is very likely that the manufacturer may not honor your products warranty, or that your product was never intended for the US market to begin with.
If you have any questions regarding a specific product, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-800-637-3181.