LUMA 2 MANUAL PROJECTION SCREEN
A heavy-duty, spring-roller projection screen, the wall- or ceiling-mounted Luma 2 presents an attractive yet practical choice wherever a large manual screen is needed. The Luma 2 is simple in design, yet engineered with heavy gauge components to provide years of dependable operation. This free-hanging, fiberglass-backed projection screen maintains flatness thanks to the weight of the screen and bottom dowel.
Viewing surfaces available with this model are:
- Matt White XT1000E
- Contrast Grey XH800E
- Contrast White XH1100E
- Argent White XH1500E
- Pearl White CH1900E
- Chroma Key Green
- Case dimensions are 5-7/8” high x 5-1/4” deep (15 cm x 13 cm).
- Maximum image width up to 144" (366 cm) wide, depending on surface selection.
- High-quality, spring-roller projection screen can be wall- or ceiling-mounted.
- Optional floating mounting brackets (for wall and ceiling).
- Steel case with scratch-resistant white polyester finish with matching endcaps. Black finish available upon request.
- Endcaps form universal hanging brackets for attachment to wall or ceiling.
- Optional operating pole available in lengths of 4’ (122 cm) and 6’ (183 cm).
- Ceiling trim kit available for recessed installation.
Manufacturer’s Pricing Policy
Why do I need to contact you in order to place my order?
As an authorized dealer for the product you are looking at, Projector Screen Store is bound by certain agreements with our manufacturer partners in how we display, price and sell certain products.
Some items may not be able to be advertised below a certain price or any pricing at all and others may not be able to be added to a shopping cart via an “add to cart” button.
If a competitor’s website has the same product but is not restricting the display/functionality in the same way that you see here on Projector Screen Store, than that competitor is likely NOT an authorized dealer.
What does that mean for you as the customer? It is very likely that the manufacturer may not honor your products warranty, or that your product was never intended for the US market to begin with.
If you have any questions regarding a specific product, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-800-637-3181.