Ghent Cork Rolls are available in 1/4" and 1/8" thickness in rolls 4' wide by almost any length. These natural cork rolls are highly flexible, durable and self-healing, making them perfect for craft and hobby projects, insulation and soundproofing, designing and building your own corkboard and lining shelves. Rolled cork is easy to cut in any shape or dimension. Note: Gluing cork directly to walls is not recommend. Corkboards typically have a fiberboard backing to accept push pins.
- Natural cork is highly flexible, durable and self-healing.
- Easy to cut into any shape or dimension.
- Perfect for craft and hobby projects, insulation and soundproofing, designing and building your own corkboard, and lining shelves.
- Not recommended for gluing directly to walls. Use fiberboard backing to accept push pins.
- Use fiberboard backing to accept push pins.
Manufacturer’s Pricing Policy
Why do I need to contact you in order to place my order?
As an authorized dealer for the product you are looking at, Projector Screen Store is bound by certain agreements with our manufacturer partners in how we display, price and sell certain products.
Some items may not be able to be advertised below a certain price or any pricing at all and others may not be able to be added to a shopping cart via an “add to cart” button.
If a competitor’s website has the same product but is not restricting the display/functionality in the same way that you see here on Projector Screen Store, than that competitor is likely NOT an authorized dealer.
What does that mean for you as the customer? It is very likely that the manufacturer may not honor your products warranty, or that your product was never intended for the US market to begin with.
If you have any questions regarding a specific product, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-800-637-3181.