Ghent's Traditional Enclosed Changeable Vinyl Letterboards are weather-resistant for outdoor use when mounted under an awning or overhang. The frame is anodized aluminum in Satin or dark Bronze finish. The ?" precision grooved vinyl letter panels feature a sealed back and are available in Black or Burgundy. A set of 3/4" Gothic font white letters, numbers and characters (327 pieces) is included. Doors feature full-length hinges and shatter-resistant acrylic panels with flush mount locks and keys for added security. Units feature concealed corner brackets for easy and secure mounting. Backed by Ghent's 10-year guarantee.
- Vinyl letter panel provides weather-resistant durability when mounted under awning or overhang.
- Features 1/4" precision grooves for easy letter insertion with a set of 3/4" Gothic font white letters, numbers and characters (327 pieces).
- Doors feature full-length hinges, shatter-resistant acrylic panels, flush mount locks and keys for added security.
- Concealed corner brackets allow for easy and secure mounting.
- Available in additional frame and letterboard color choices.
Manufacturer’s Pricing Policy
Why do I need to contact you in order to place my order?
As an authorized dealer for the product you are looking at, Projector Screen Store is bound by certain agreements with our manufacturer partners in how we display, price and sell certain products.
Some items may not be able to be advertised below a certain price or any pricing at all and others may not be able to be added to a shopping cart via an “add to cart” button.
If a competitor’s website has the same product but is not restricting the display/functionality in the same way that you see here on Projector Screen Store, than that competitor is likely NOT an authorized dealer.
What does that mean for you as the customer? It is very likely that the manufacturer may not honor your products warranty, or that your product was never intended for the US market to begin with.
If you have any questions regarding a specific product, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-800-637-3181.