CineTension 2 Series
CineTension 2 is a robust and well made electric motorized projector screen. Its tab-tensioned material provides uniform flatness and has a wide viewing angle. The 1.0 gain material is also 4K Ultra HD and active 3D ready. It drops and retracts by means of a powerful tubular motor and its sliding installation brackets ensure a perfectly centered installation. A full IR/RF, RJ45 and 5-12 volt trigger control package is included.
Available in the following front projection materials
|Material Name||Gain||Viewing Angle||Description|
|CineWhite®||1.1|| 180°||CineWhite® has broad light dispersion through diffusion uniformity, black & white contrast and true color rendition. Recommended for rooms with controlled lighting. Works with Standard, Ultra/Short-throw 1080P/4K projectors.|
- CineWhite® 1.1 Gain matte white material
- 4K Ultra HD, Active 3D, and HDR Ready
- Standard 4-side black masking borders
- Available in the following range of diagonal sizes
- 84" - 135" in 4:3 format
- 84" - 150" in 16:9 format
Design and Installation
- Floating installation brackets provide easy alignment with wood studs to accommodate a wall or ceiling installation
- Black Aluminum housing with enamel coating is moisture resistant
- Shipped ready to plug & play with installation kit containing brackets, screws, and bubble leveler included
- Optional in-ceiling trim kit - sold separately
- Standard Infrared (IR) and Standard Radio Frequency (RF) remote controls
- Low-voltage detachable 3-way wall switch for in-line control
- Extended IR "eye" sensor for in-ceiling Infrared operation
- Wireless 5-12 volt trigger included for synchronized screen operation with the projector's power cycle
- RJ45 port allows 3rd party control system integration
- Optional In-wall switch available - sold separately
Manufacturer’s Pricing Policy
Why do I need to contact you in order to place my order?
As an authorized dealer for the product you are looking at, Projector Screen Store is bound by certain agreements with our manufacturer partners in how we display, price and sell certain products.
Some items may not be able to be advertised below a certain price or any pricing at all and others may not be able to be added to a shopping cart via an “add to cart” button.
If a competitor’s website has the same product but is not restricting the display/functionality in the same way that you see here on Projector Screen Store, than that competitor is likely NOT an authorized dealer.
What does that mean for you as the customer? It is very likely that the manufacturer may not honor your products warranty, or that your product was never intended for the US market to begin with.
If you have any questions regarding a specific product, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-800-637-3181.