SILHOUETTE E ELECTRIC PROJECTION SCREEN
The wall- or ceiling-mounted, electric Silhouette E presents slender dimensions with a contemporary design. A sleek, curved aluminum case with a white finish and matching endcaps. It features easy installation with no exposed fasteners or mounting fixtures. This free-hanging, fiberglass-backed projection screen maintains flatness thanks to the weight of the screen and bottom dowel. The screen and dowel retract completely inside the case providing a streamlined look.
Viewing surfaces available with this model are:
|Matt White XT1000E|
|Contrast Grey XH800E|
|Contrast White XH1100E|
|Argent White XH1500E|
|Pearl White CH1900E|
|ClearSound White Weave XT900E|
|ClearSound Grey Weave XH600E|
|Chroma Key Green|
- Case dimensions 6" high x 4-3/4" deep (15 cm x 12 cm)
- Maximum image width up to 96" (244 cm) wide, depending on surface selection.
- NTSC, HDTV, and 16:10 formats have image area framed with black on all four sides. Black side borders are available upon request for AV.
- Black drop standard, depending on screen size. Extra drop above image area available upon request.
- Front fascia removable without tools for easy access to roller and motor for service.
- Streamlined extruded aluminum case finished in white (standard) black available. No exposed fasteners or mounting brackets.
- Bottom of viewing surface enclosed in dowel that disappears inside case when retracted.
- Conduit connection provided at back or top of case.
- Includes one 110-120V, 3-position switch (standard). Other control options are available.
- Optional Plug & Play with built-in low-voltage controller (LP) or with built-in quiet, low-voltage controller (QLP).
Manufacturer’s Pricing Policy
Why do I need to contact you in order to place my order?
As an authorized dealer for the product you are looking at, Projector Screen Store is bound by certain agreements with our manufacturer partners in how we display, price and sell certain products.
Some items may not be able to be advertised below a certain price or any pricing at all and others may not be able to be added to a shopping cart via an “add to cart” button.
If a competitor’s website has the same product but is not restricting the display/functionality in the same way that you see here on Projector Screen Store, than that competitor is likely NOT an authorized dealer.
What does that mean for you as the customer? It is very likely that the manufacturer may not honor your products warranty, or that your product was never intended for the US market to begin with.
If you have any questions regarding a specific product, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-800-637-3181.