PARAGON V ELECTRIC PROJECTION SCREEN
Paragon Series V heavy-duty electric projection screen is a large tab-tensioned screen ideal for auditoriums and lecture halls. It features a white extruded aluminum case and operates on a 6" steel roller powered by an extremely strong tubular motor-in-roller. Other surfaces may be available depending on size. Contact Draper for details.
Viewing surfaces available with this model are:
|Matt White XT1000V|
|Pure White XT1300V|
|CineFlex White XT700V|
|ClearSound Perf XT900V|
- Case dimensions 13-1/4"high x 12" deep (34 cm x 30 cm). Optional extra drop may increase case length.
- Maximum image width up to 24' (732 cm) wide, depending on surface selection.
- RF welded tabs eliminate stickiness and tab separation. Tabs warranted against separation for five years.
- Image area fully framed with black. Standard 12" (30 cm) black drop at top of viewing area.
- Includes extruded aluminum case with white finish. Optional wall-mounting brackets and ceiling trim flange kit.
- Bottom closure panel provides easy access for service or maintenance.
- Rear projection surfaces available.
- Includes a 110V, 3-position switch (standard). Quiet, low-voltage motors and 220V options are available.
Supporting Documents ARCAT SpecWizard
Manufacturer’s Pricing Policy
Why do I need to contact you in order to place my order?
As an authorized dealer for the product you are looking at, Projector Screen Store is bound by certain agreements with our manufacturer partners in how we display, price and sell certain products.
Some items may not be able to be advertised below a certain price or any pricing at all and others may not be able to be added to a shopping cart via an “add to cart” button.
If a competitor’s website has the same product but is not restricting the display/functionality in the same way that you see here on Projector Screen Store, than that competitor is likely NOT an authorized dealer.
What does that mean for you as the customer? It is very likely that the manufacturer may not honor your products warranty, or that your product was never intended for the US market to begin with.
If you have any questions regarding a specific product, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-800-637-3181.