NOCTURNE+ C® MANUAL PROJECTION SCREEN
A crank-operated projection screen, the Nocturne+ C was designed for easy installation. It is ideal for outdoor entertainment on a patio, pool deck, or other outdoor venues. A detachable crank handle limits screen access. With a broad selection of screen sizes and a headbox engineered to be weather and insect resistant, the Nocturne+ C is a great choice for entertainment to elevate an outdoor living space.
Viewing surfaces available with this model are:
- Matt White XT1000E
- Contrast Grey XH800E
- ClearSound White Weave XT900E
- ClearSound Grey Weave XH600E
- Square headbox dimensions are 3-5/8” deep x 3-5/8" high (92 mm x 92 mm).
- Maximum image width up to 98" (249 cm) wide, depending on surface selection.
- Crank-operated, 60" (152 cm) handle standard.
- Floating wall brackets grip the screen securely anywhere along the back of the case for ease of installation.
- Hardware finish choices: silver, white, black, ivory, or charcoal bronze. Custom powder coat colors available.
- Insect and weather resistant aluminum headbox; includes a built-in hinge for ease of installation and service.
- Weighted hem bar to stabilize viewing surface during operation.
- Cable guides included for secure operation in wind (secures hem bar only, not fabric).
- Projection screens in outdoor spaces should be retracted in windy conditions.
- In coastal applications near salt water, some deterioration of the operator and bracket components may occur.
Manufacturer’s Pricing Policy
Why do I need to contact you in order to place my order?
As an authorized dealer for the product you are looking at, Projector Screen Store is bound by certain agreements with our manufacturer partners in how we display, price and sell certain products.
Some items may not be able to be advertised below a certain price or any pricing at all and others may not be able to be added to a shopping cart via an “add to cart” button.
If a competitor’s website has the same product but is not restricting the display/functionality in the same way that you see here on Projector Screen Store, than that competitor is likely NOT an authorized dealer.
What does that mean for you as the customer? It is very likely that the manufacturer may not honor your products warranty, or that your product was never intended for the US market to begin with.
If you have any questions regarding a specific product, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-800-637-3181.