- Paint On Screen has superior contrast and visual depth compared to vinyl or material screens.
- Paint On Screen is a patent pending formulation of compounds developed through extensive research.
- Paint On Screen provides flat spectral response eliminating image color shift.
- Paint On Screen is formulated on an absolute neutral gray scale.
- Paint On Screen eliminates 4:3, 16:9, 1.78:1, 1.85:1 and 2.35:1 masking problems.
- Paint On Screen can clearly represent pixel resolution up to 4K Ultra HD in under 80" diagonal.
- Paint On Screen costs hundreds less than any other solution.
- Paint On Screen is very easy to apply. One application with no special mixing or tools.
- Paint On Screen lasts a lifetime, and can be wiped clean and painted over if needed.
Gain, Contrast, Ambient Light Rejection, Resolution, Uniformity, and Flat Spectral Response all play an important part in image clarity. No other product, in any form, performs to a higher standard than Paint On Screen. It was conceived as an easy roll-on or spray solution that manages each variable of video projection. It became a calculated formula that maximizes pixel definition, provides perfect uniformity, introduces zero color shift or tinting all while rejecting specular and diffused reflection (also known as ambient light) with its inherent layering technology.
Because of the unique structural properties of the compounds formed in Paint On Screen, light passes through leafed and channeled "mirrors", allowing the screen to intensify and return radiant pictures that surpass the best of conventional screens. These channelled mirrors are so small that only the light defined by the pixel is returned to the viewer thus producing a razor sharp image.
Paint On Screen uses a specialized and highly refined silver metallic base to ensure pixel clarity, sharpness and uniform brightness. Our silver is known for being the most contrast-boosting and color-enhancing material of any screen type.
The advantages of having a permanent painted screen are obvious. A screen that doesn't flex or roll up allows for the perfect light-producing structures to form. In order to achieve the highest resolution your image support must be very rigid. Slight curves and even unperceived unequal tension will cause less then desireable uniformity and thus reduce pixel clarity and resoltuion. Using a paint instead of a traditional vinyl material is the only way to ensure a perfect picture.