EliteProAV’s Saker Tab-Tension CLR®-S is 1.5 gain ambient light rejecting (ALR) projector screen that comes in Elite’s Saker electric "roll-up" configuration. ALR projection screens enhance picture quality with brighter imagery and more defined contrast levels. However, its greatest value comes from its ability to counter the "wash out" effect of ambient light. The material is also ISF certified for its ability to achieve D65 color neutrality, superb contrast and dynamic range bringing a world class performance to any installation.
A complete integration kit along with full IR/RF control package is included as well as a 5-12v trigger to coordinate the screen’s drop and rise with the projector’s power cycle. All this is included in a stylish arcuate-profiled aluminum casing with white enamel coating and flush-wall floating brackets.
- CineGrey 5D® 1.5 Gain Ambient Light Rejecting (ALR) projector screen
- ISF Certified - D65 color neutrality, superb contrast and dynamic range performance
- Standard black masking borders absorb projector overshoot while enhancing perceived visual contrast
- Active and Passive 3D compliant
- 4K/8K Ultra HD and HDR Ready
- Available in the following diagonal sizes:
- 100", 120", 135", and 150" in 16:9 format
Design and Installation
- Flush hidden wall mounts allow screen to slide horizontally for proper centering
- Tab-tension design helps maintain a flat projection surface
- Curved aluminum enamel white case with parallel grooves
- Extra top black masking border for high ceiling installations
- Plug & Play ready, no hardwire installation required
- Mounting hardware kit included for wall or ceiling installation
- Internal Radio Frequency/Infrared receivers with IR, RF remotes included
- Detachable 3-way wall switch keypad for UP/STOP/DOWN manual operation
- Wireless 5-12 volt trigger included
- RJ45 port allows 3rd party control system integration
Quality and Reliability
- Silent operation synchronous motor and low power consumption
- 5-year manufacturer's warranty
Manufacturer’s Pricing Policy
Why do I need to contact you in order to place my order?
As an authorized dealer for the product you are looking at, Projector Screen Store is bound by certain agreements with our manufacturer partners in how we display, price and sell certain products.
Some items may not be able to be advertised below a certain price or any pricing at all and others may not be able to be added to a shopping cart via an “add to cart” button.
If a competitor’s website has the same product but is not restricting the display/functionality in the same way that you see here on Projector Screen Store, than that competitor is likely NOT an authorized dealer.
What does that mean for you as the customer? It is very likely that the manufacturer may not honor your products warranty, or that your product was never intended for the US market to begin with.
If you have any questions regarding a specific product, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-800-637-3181.