LUMA 2/R PORTABLE PROJECTION SCREEN
Wherever a large, heavy-duty, portable spring-roller projection screen is required, the Luma 2 R is a practical yet attractive choice. Simple in design, this portable screen is inverted and cradled within a floor stand. The floor stand is required for the screen to operate correctly and is sold separately (see part number below). It supports the screen at floor level, telescoping the top of the viewing surface upward. The Luma 2 R’s rugged construction will provide years of dependable service making it the perfect choice for hotel rental services.
Viewing surfaces available with this model are:
- Case dimensions are 5-7/8” high x 5-1/4” deep (15 cm x 13 cm).
- Maximum image size up to 12' (366 cm) wide, depending on surface selection.
- NTSC, HDTV, and 16:10 formats have image area framed with black on all four sides. Black side borders are available upon request for AV.
- Includes 3/4" (19 mm) black borders and 30" (76 cm) black "rise" to clear a standard tabletop.
- Floor stand required for proper operation. Sold separately: Part No. 212001.
- Floor stand telescopes to a maximum extension of 12’ (366 cm). No component is longer than 6’ (183 cm) and assembles easily without tools.
- Scratch-resistant steel pentagonal case finished in black with matching endcaps or covered with black carpet.
Manufacturer’s Pricing Policy
Why do I need to contact you in order to place my order?
As an authorized dealer for the product you are looking at, Projector Screen Store is bound by certain agreements with our manufacturer partners in how we display, price and sell certain products.
Some items may not be able to be advertised below a certain price or any pricing at all and others may not be able to be added to a shopping cart via an “add to cart” button.
If a competitor’s website has the same product but is not restricting the display/functionality in the same way that you see here on Projector Screen Store, than that competitor is likely NOT an authorized dealer.
What does that mean for you as the customer? It is very likely that the manufacturer may not honor your products warranty, or that your product was never intended for the US market to begin with.
If you have any questions regarding a specific product, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-800-637-3181.