The Kestrel Stage Series
is a large venue portable, free standing electric projector screen. It is ideal for Rental & Staging or other commercial (Pro AV) applications where a mobile projection screen would be required. It is integrated into a sturdy wheeled stage case that has handles for easy transport and set-up. As an added value, a matching roadie flight-case with detachable velvet skirt is included to complete the arrangement. The flight-case combines with the cased-screen and skirt to create a professional-grade mobile projection display.
- GREENGUARD® Certified MaxWhite® Fiberglass (FG) with 1.1 Gain
- 180° wide viewing angle
- Active 3D, 4K Ultra HD, and HDR ready
- Not compatible with Ultra/Short-throw Projectors
- Border masking frames the projection surface
- Material has black-backing
- Available in diagonal sizes 100″ in 16:9 format and 110″ in 4:3 format
Design and Operation
- Rises and lowers by our motorized precision “scissor-backed” cross spring risers
- Integrated stage case
- Wheeled-design includes handles on each side for easy transport and handling
- Black drape (skirt) included for enhanced aesthetics
- Detachable wheeled flight-case with internal storage shelves
- Screen assembly attaches to the flight-case halves when set up for video mode
- Wheel locking mechanisms
- In-line UP/STOP/DOWN control switch
- Includes IR and RF remotes for long distance control
- Standard three prong power connection
Quality and Reliability
- Tubular motor allows swift operation with a superior weight tolerance and operational lifespan
- Flame Resistant: Complies with NFPA 701 Standards
- GREENGUARD® and GREENGUARD® Gold Certified | UL 2818
- 5-year manufacturer’s warranty
Manufacturer’s Pricing Policy
Why do I need to contact you in order to place my order?
As an authorized dealer for the product you are looking at, Projector Screen Store is bound by certain agreements with our manufacturer partners in how we display, price and sell certain products.
Some items may not be able to be advertised below a certain price or any pricing at all and others may not be able to be added to a shopping cart via an “add to cart” button.
If a competitor’s website has the same product but is not restricting the display/functionality in the same way that you see here on Projector Screen Store, than that competitor is likely NOT an authorized dealer.
What does that mean for you as the customer? It is very likely that the manufacturer may not honor your products warranty, or that your product was never intended for the US market to begin with.
If you have any questions regarding a specific product, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-800-637-3181.