Draper's Ultimate Folding Screen is the standard for portable folding screens. The Ultimate Folding Screen is the first screen manufactured with 100% CNC (Computer Numerical Controlled) components and assembly. The tubing is CNC machined; surfaces and borders are CNC cut; even rivet and snap holes are CNC placed. No competitive product meets this standard—and we did not stop there.
This model come with extra heavy-duty legs for maximum support.
Viewing surfaces available with this model are:
- Matt White XT1000V
- CineFlex CH1200V
- CineFlex XT700V
- Couple these advantages with clear anodized 1.25" x .070 wall aluminum tubing and you've got the precision and stability that allows Draper to offer the Ultimate Folding Screen in sizes through 12' x 16'.
- All surfaces—front and rear—have square corners.
- Borders are electronically welded using a new PVC material that provides straighter, cleaner edges.
- Standard Legs support the Ultimate Folding Screen in a vertical position.
- Legs can adjust in 6" increments up to 48" from the floor
- The Ultimate Folding Screen comes packed in Draper’s heavy-duty, molded polyethylene wheeled carrying case.
- Dress Kit Optional
- Warranted for 5 years from date of purchase.
- Patent Pending
Manufacturer’s Pricing Policy
Why do I need to contact you in order to place my order?
As an authorized dealer for the product you are looking at, Projector Screen Store is bound by certain agreements with our manufacturer partners in how we display, price and sell certain products.
Some items may not be able to be advertised below a certain price or any pricing at all and others may not be able to be added to a shopping cart via an “add to cart” button.
If a competitor’s website has the same product but is not restricting the display/functionality in the same way that you see here on Projector Screen Store, than that competitor is likely NOT an authorized dealer.
What does that mean for you as the customer? It is very likely that the manufacturer may not honor your products warranty, or that your product was never intended for the US market to begin with.
If you have any questions regarding a specific product, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-800-637-3181.