In response to requests from leading AV rental dealers, the StageScreen® is a totally new concept in projection screen design. It is designed specifically to be flown, but can also be used with legs. Either way, it is the strongest and most rigid screen on the market. This model comes with a silver border.
All available sizes of the free-standing or flown StageScreen® utilize a combination of the same frame sections. Interchangeable parts make it easy to reuse frame pieces to create different size viewing formats. While offering an optimal solution for streamlining inventory, sizing flexibility also enables a greater return on initial investment for the AV rental market. An 8” (20 cm) truss design makes it significantly stronger than traditional truss folding screens. The unique DuraLoop™ bungee system features quick, easy attachment of the viewing surface. Self-centering tension offers a truly flat viewing surface for better image quality making StageScreen® ideal for stage, theaters, or large venues.
Viewing surfaces available with this model are:
- Matt White XT1000VB
- CineFlex CH1200V
- CineFlex White XT700V
- Maximum image width up to 120’ (37 m) wide.
- May be wall-mounted, suspended, or free-standing.
- Frame available in a black finish. Optional anodized silver finish available upon request.
- No hinges, snaps, or handy cranks required. Color-coded frame and instructions ensure fast and easy assembly.
- Frame sections are connected with permanently attached threaded links and guide pins.
- Viewing surface attaches easily to perimeter frame with DuraLoop™ bungee cord loops.
- The image area of each screen is exact and true to format.
- Includes wheeled heavy-duty polyethylene carrying case.
Manufacturer’s Pricing Policy
Why do I need to contact you in order to place my order?
As an authorized dealer for the product you are looking at, Projector Screen Store is bound by certain agreements with our manufacturer partners in how we display, price and sell certain products.
Some items may not be able to be advertised below a certain price or any pricing at all and others may not be able to be added to a shopping cart via an “add to cart” button.
If a competitor’s website has the same product but is not restricting the display/functionality in the same way that you see here on Projector Screen Store, than that competitor is likely NOT an authorized dealer.
What does that mean for you as the customer? It is very likely that the manufacturer may not honor your products warranty, or that your product was never intended for the US market to begin with.
If you have any questions regarding a specific product, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-800-637-3181.