ONYX FIXED PROJECTION SCREEN
Sharper image quality makes the fixed frame Onyx projection screen ideal for control centers, boardrooms, training centers, home theaters, or any application that requires better image quality. Housed in a larger “picture frame” style, the Onyx offers a beautifully framed image for any home or commercial decor. There are no snaps! Unique fabric retention system enables uniform tension adjustment to the entire surface area, without tools, to provide a truly flat viewing surface in seconds. The result is excellent image quality and quick and easy assembly. The Onyx is available for custom curved applications; please contact Draper for more information.
Viewing surfaces available with this model are:
- Matt White XT1000V
- Grey XH600V
- Pure White XT1300V
- CineFlex CH1200V
- CineFlex White XT700V
- ClearSound NanoPerf XT1000V
- ClearSound White Weave XT900E
- ClearSound Grey Weave XH600E
- Maximum image width up to 20' (610 cm) wide, depending on surface selection.
- Onyx is available for custom curved applications.
- Fixed frame screen designed to be wall-mounted or flown. Mounting fasteners not included.
- Extruded aluminum frame finished in black and forms 4" (10 cm) border on all four sides. Vel-Tex finish optional.
- Vel-Tex is a black, velvety textile covering that cuts reflection and conceals all trace of joints in the frame.
- Frame equipped with mounting flange that matches wall brackets.
- Viewing surface to have ¾" (19 mm) hem pocket on all four sides to accept screen insertion tubing.
Manufacturer’s Pricing Policy
Why do I need to contact you in order to place my order?
As an authorized dealer for the product you are looking at, Projector Screen Store is bound by certain agreements with our manufacturer partners in how we display, price and sell certain products.
Some items may not be able to be advertised below a certain price or any pricing at all and others may not be able to be added to a shopping cart via an “add to cart” button.
If a competitor’s website has the same product but is not restricting the display/functionality in the same way that you see here on Projector Screen Store, than that competitor is likely NOT an authorized dealer.
What does that mean for you as the customer? It is very likely that the manufacturer may not honor your products warranty, or that your product was never intended for the US market to begin with.
If you have any questions regarding a specific product, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-800-637-3181.