CINEPERM FIXED PROJECTION SCREEN
Designed to be wall-mounted, suspended from a ceiling, or flown, Cineperm features an economical, fixed screen that is versatile. The value of a fixed screen is the method used to attach the viewing surface to the frame. This flexible screen snaps onto the perimeter frame easily and quickly without tools to create a perfectly flat viewing surface for better image quality. A black vinyl border provides a contemporary, theater-like appearance for Draper’s most economical fixed frame projection screen.
Viewing surfaces available with this model are:
- Matt White XT1000V
- Grey XH600V
- Pure White XT1300V
- CineFlex CH1200V
- CineFlex White XT700V
- ClearSound NanoPerf XT1000V
- ClearSound White Weave XT900E
- ClearSound Grey Weave XH600E
- Maximum image width up to 9' high x 16' wide (274 cm x 488 cm). Maximum image width for Truss Cineperm up to 25' (762 cm) wide.
- Available in larger sizes with a truss-style square tubular aluminum welded perimeter frame. Reinforced in a 6" (15 cm) wide double truss with a 6” (15 cm) vinyl border.
- Fixed screen designed to be wall-mounted or flown. Mounting fasteners not included.
- Tubular aluminum frame finished in silver (standard). Optional black finish is available.
- Snap-on viewing surface has 2" (5 cm) black vinyl borders.
Manufacturer’s Pricing Policy
Why do I need to contact you in order to place my order?
As an authorized dealer for the product you are looking at, Projector Screen Store is bound by certain agreements with our manufacturer partners in how we display, price and sell certain products.
Some items may not be able to be advertised below a certain price or any pricing at all and others may not be able to be added to a shopping cart via an “add to cart” button.
If a competitor’s website has the same product but is not restricting the display/functionality in the same way that you see here on Projector Screen Store, than that competitor is likely NOT an authorized dealer.
What does that mean for you as the customer? It is very likely that the manufacturer may not honor your products warranty, or that your product was never intended for the US market to begin with.
If you have any questions regarding a specific product, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-800-637-3181.