Clarion with Veltex permanently tensioned projection screen. Viewing surface is flat, for perfect picture quality. Viewing surface is stretched tightly behind a beveled black aluminum frame. New design for quick assembly and flatter viewing surface--no snaps! Z-Clip wall mounting brackets included to simplify installation.
Viewing surfaces available with this model are:
- Matt White XT1000V
- Grey XH600V
- Pure White XT1300V
- Pearl White CH1900V
- ReAct MS1000V
- CineFlex CH1200V
- CineFlex Dual XT600V
- CineFlex MH800V
- ClearSound NanoPerf XT800V
- ClearSound White Weave XT900E
- ClearSound Grey Weave XH600E
- Now available in 16:10 and 15:9 laptop presentation formats
- Viewing surface is flat and that means perfect picture quality.
- The Clarion’s aluminum frame forms an attractive 2" border, for a clean, theatre-like appearance.
- Switch instantly between two projection formats with the optional TheatreMask Masking System.
- The fabric attaches to the frame without snaps or tools, forming a perfectly smooth viewing surface.
- Standard black frame may be covered with velvety black Vel-Tex, which virtually eliminates all reflections on the frame.
- See available sizes based on surface selected in charts below. Custom sizes available upon request.
- Warranted for 5 years from date of purchase.
- The Clarion is now available with a Curved Frame.
- US Patent No. 6,785,047; 7,113,332; 7,369,310; 7,808,702; Patent Pending
Manufacturer’s Pricing Policy
Why do I need to contact you in order to place my order?
As an authorized dealer for the product you are looking at, Projector Screen Store is bound by certain agreements with our manufacturer partners in how we display, price and sell certain products.
Some items may not be able to be advertised below a certain price or any pricing at all and others may not be able to be added to a shopping cart via an “add to cart” button.
If a competitor’s website has the same product but is not restricting the display/functionality in the same way that you see here on Projector Screen Store, than that competitor is likely NOT an authorized dealer.
What does that mean for you as the customer? It is very likely that the manufacturer may not honor your products warranty, or that your product was never intended for the US market to begin with.
If you have any questions regarding a specific product, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-800-637-3181.