Harmony Glass Colors Markerboards are eco-friendly - 100% recyclable and made from recycled glass and sand. Harmonizing your thoughts has never looked so good. With eight colors and five sizes to choose from, Harmony is a versatile and gorgeous way to brainstorm. Taking today's latest color trends and interior fashions into consideration, we've created the perfect palette of dry-erase boards to choose from. Change the way you think about a "whiteboard." Unframed boards feature 1" radius corners, round standoffs and flat polished edges. Tempered glass, ¼” thick, provides a non-porous surface that will not ghost or stain and works with standard dry erase markers. The rear face is painted for a vivid contrast and is available in a choice of colors. Four or six pre-drilled mounting holes are inset into the glass and 1” diameter round satin aluminum standoff hangers create a 1¼” spacing between the wall and glass. The board features a clear acrylic rear-mounted accessory holder, complete with markers and eraser. Made in the USA.
- Tempered 1/4" thick glass with rounded or squared corners
- Pre-drilled mounting holes are inset into the glass: four holes for the 2' x 3', 3'x 4' and 4' x 4' and six holes for the 4' x 6' and 4' x 8'
- 1" diameter satin aluminum standoff hangers create 1 1/4" spacing between wall and glass markerboard
- Features a unique, clear acrylic rear-mounted accessory holder, complete with markers and eraser
- Backed by Ghent's 50 year warranty
- Includes four rare earth magnets with magnetic version (extra magnets available)
- Available with custom colors, graphic and logo printing
Manufacturer’s Pricing Policy
Why do I need to contact you in order to place my order?
As an authorized dealer for the product you are looking at, Projector Screen Store is bound by certain agreements with our manufacturer partners in how we display, price and sell certain products.
Some items may not be able to be advertised below a certain price or any pricing at all and others may not be able to be added to a shopping cart via an “add to cart” button.
If a competitor’s website has the same product but is not restricting the display/functionality in the same way that you see here on Projector Screen Store, than that competitor is likely NOT an authorized dealer.
What does that mean for you as the customer? It is very likely that the manufacturer may not honor your products warranty, or that your product was never intended for the US market to begin with.
If you have any questions regarding a specific product, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-800-637-3181.