Elite Screens Tripod Pro Series T85UWS1-Pro 85" Diag. (60" x 60") Portable Tripod Projector Screen
The Tripod Pro features a new casing with the velour surfacing that adds a touch of elegance for more upscale small or large venue presentations. Its black tube casing will protect the screen material and is coated in a velveteen material that absorbs glare from projectors. The rugged construction withstands the rigors of daily usage and is ideal for ProAV / Rental & Staging applications.
It is available in a (1:1) aspect ratio with viewing sizes that range from 85" to 99", 113" and 119" diagonal measurements. The screen material is Elite's MaxWhite 1.1 gain matte white front projection material with black masking borders. They vary in weight from 15lbs to 35 lbs making the tripod a highly portable and versatile product. Lastly, each tripod has a keystone eliminator to accommodate angle distortion or "keystone effect" during forum presentations.
- Screen Size: 85" Diagonal
- Viewable Screen Area: 60" x 60"(HxW)
- Product Type - Operation: Portable - Manual Pull Up Operation
- Aspect Ratio: Square (1:1) Format with Multi Aspect Ratio Capability (16:9, 4:3, 2.35:1)
- Projector Screen Surface: MaxWhite Fabric
- Projector Screen Case Color: Black with Velveteen surface
- Overall Dimensions: 66.8" Wide Case - 43.3" Leg Diameter
Top of Screen Max Height - 105.7" / Screen Case Height from Floor at Max - 36.1"
Top of Screen Min Height 86.5"(fully open) / Screen Case Height from Floor at Min - 16.9"
Elite Screens Tripod Pro Series Product Information
- 2-year warranty from defects in workmanship
- 3-year warranty for GEMR (Government, Education, Military and Religious) - US only
Viewing Angle: 180? / Gain: 1.1
MaxWhite screen material is the most versatile screen surface for front projection presentations. This material provides the widest possible viewer angles with perfect diffusion uniformity while giving precise definition, image color reproduction and black & white contrast. Screen surface has black-backing to avoid light penetration and can be cleaned safely with mild soap and water. Woven screen material is a multi-layer, cross-array coated with a matte white reflective compound.