All Da-Lite projector screens are custom built to order and Made in the USA.
Da-Lite Tensioned Contour Electrol Series
With its stylish curved aluminum extruded case available in either black or white finish, the Tensioned Contour Electrol is a beautiful addition to any installation. Tab guide cable system maintains even lateral tension to hold surface flat while custom slat bar with added weight maintains vertical tension. Tensioned screens ensure the smoothest surface possible, providing a perfectly flat viewing surface for graphic and data video projection.
- Standard Silent Drive System: An enhanced drive mechanism to keep your screen whisper quiet.
- Standard LVC: Integrated low voltage control to keep your screen operation flexible.
- Smooth Roll Technology: A patent pending roller technology to keep your screen perfectly flat.
- Tensioned: Tensioning Cable System to prevent warping and ensure even lateral tension
- Slim-Tab: A lower profile, stronger tab design to keep your screen perfectly tensioned.
- Simple Installation: A new Installation Kit and user-friendly packaging to keep you on schedule.
- Support: A comprehensive five year warranty to keep you confident in your purchase.
Da-Lite Tensioned Contour Electrol Instructions Da-Lite Tensioned Contour Electrol Product Information Da-Lite Tensioned Contour Electrol Specifications
- Screen Size: 113" Diagonal
- Viewable Screen Area: 60" x 96"(HxW)
- Product Type - Operation: Motorized Electric Operation - Wall and Ceiling Mounted
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen (16:10) PC Format
- Projector Screen Surface: HD Progressive 0.9 Fabric
- Projector Screen Case Color: White
- 5-Year Warranty - includes entire product; case, screen surface, tabs and motor
HD Progressive 0.9 Fabric
Half Angle: 85° / Gain: 0.9
Ideal for moderate to high output projectors, the light gray surface achieves a perfect balance between color reproduction and image contrast. Seamless in any width up to 16' in height.
HD Progressive 0.9 can be cleaned with mild soap and water, is flame retardant and mildew resistant. This surface has achieved GREENGUARD GOLD Certification.