Da-Lite 130" Diag. 69x110 Tensioned Advantage Deluxe Electrol Screen, 16:10 Format, Dual Vision Fabric
Da-Lite Tensioned Advantage Deluxe Electrol
You Save: $1,420.60 (20.0%)
FREE GROUND SHIPPING
ON ALL ORDERS
Click to learn more
34613" data-price="5682.40" data-currency="USD" data-name="Da-Lite 130" Diag. 69x110 Tensioned Advantage Deluxe Electrol Screen, 16:10 Format, Dual Vision Fabric" data-url="/Projector-Screens/Da-Lite-69x110-Tensioned-Advantage-Deluxe-Electrol-34613-Dual-Vision-Fabric-Wide-Format-18316.html" data-image-url="/shared/images/products/da_lite/tens_advantage.jpg" data-description="##ITEMDESCRIPTION##">
All Da-Lite projector screens are custom built to order and Made in the USA.
Da-Lite Tensioned Advantage Deluxe Electrol Series
Designed to eliminate the extra step of finishing the screen with trim, the Advantage line of projection screens is designed with ceiling trim already in place. Tensioned screens ensure the smoothest surface possible, providing a perfectly flat viewing surface for graphic and data video projection. Once the screen is installed, the screen's trim conceals the rough opening eliminating the need to complete additional trim work.
Tensioned screens ensure the smoothest surface possible, and all Deluxe screens feature a closure door that hides the open space and screen in the ceiling, providing a cleaner aesthetic. Sliding installation brackets make it easy to attach the screen housing to the structure above the drop ceiling.
The Tensioned Advantage Electrol does not include the automatic closure door. See Tensioned Advantage Deluxe Electrol for the additional aesthetic of the automatic closure door.
- Standard Silent Drive System: An enhanced drive mechanism to keep your screen whisper quiet.
- Standard LVC: Integrated low voltage control to keep your screen operation flexible.
- Smooth Roll Technology: A patent pending roller technology to keep your screen perfectly flat.
- Tensioned: Tensioning Cable System to prevent warping and ensure even lateral tension
- Slim-Tab: A lower profile, stronger tab design to keep your screen perfectly tensioned.
- Simple Installation: A new Installation Kit and user-friendly packaging to keep you on schedule.
- Support: A comprehensive five year warranty to keep you confident in your purchase.
Da-Lite Tensioned Advantage Deluxe Electrol Instructions Da-Lite Tensioned Advantage Deluxe Electrol Product Information Da-Lite Tensioned Advantage Deluxe Electrol Specifications
- Screen Size: 130" Diagonal
- Viewable Screen Area: 69" x 110"(HxW)
- Product Type - Operation: Motorized Electric Operation - Ceiling Recessed Installation
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen (16:10) PC Format
- Projector Screen Surface: Dual Vision Fabric
- Projector Screen Case Color: White
- 5-Year Warranty - includes entire product; case, screen surface, tabs and motor
Dual Vision Fabric
Half Angle: 65° / Gain: 0.9
Dual Vision is a flexible vinyl surface ideal for rear projection, but capable of both front and rear projection. Dual Vision is ideal for video projection under controlled ambient light conditions. With an exceptionally wide viewing cone and light gray tint, a sharp image with no color shift is observed regardless of location in the room. Seamless in any width up to 16' in height.
Dual Vision can be cleaned with mild soap and water, is flame retardant and mildew resistant. This surface has achieved GREENGUARD GOLD Certification.