The Cinema Contour features a wider, more substantial frame as well as the latest technology in projection surfaces designed for 4K and Ultra HD to maximize the technology of your projector. The larger standard black frame gives the eye a point of reference and enhances contrast for film purists and aficionados. The Cinema Contour can be customized by frame, finish, size and surface.
- 45-degree angle-cut frame
- Perfectly flat viewing surface
- Surface mounts on the back of an aluminum frame with masking or cropping border
- Standard frame with Pro-Trim finish to absorb light surrounding the viewing area
- Standard black backing retains projected brightness
- Contact us for a quotation on custom sizes, including sizes over 16' wide.
Parallax Stratos 1.0
Half Angle: 30° | Gain: 1.0
Parallax® Stratos 1.0 is a Contrast Based, 80% ALR surface engineered for high value, large scale projects. This surface is available up to 16' H in a variety of products, including Da-Lite’s core lineup of electric screens and fixed frames to expand your product portfolio and installation applications. Appropriate for standard throw projection (1.0:1 or greater). Parallax Stratos 1.0 can be gently cleaned with water, and is mildew resistant.
Horizontal Half Angle: 30º | Vertical Half Angle: 30º | Ambient Light Rejection: 80%