HEOS HOMECINEMA HS2
Add dimension and power to your favorite movies, music and
video games with the HEOS HomeCinema HS2 wireless sound bar and
subwoofer. The HEOS HomeCinema HS2 features bi-amplified mid-woofers and
tweeters with advanced DSP processing, plus a wireless subwoofer.
Includes HDMI input and output with Audio Return Channel for single wire
connection to your TV. Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS
decoding for immersive sound. Listen to your favorite music services via
Airplay2, Bluetooth and high-resolution audio playback. Easily stream
music hands-free with Amazon Alexa voice control. Enable the HEOS Home
Entertainment Skill and speak your commands.
BOOST YOUR MOVIE SOUND
- Two bi-amplified mid-woofers and two tweeters with four channels of Class D digital amplification
- Includes wireless subwoofer with Class D digital amplification for deep bass
- Supports Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS decoding surround sound formats
- Stream popular music services via Airplay2, Bluetooth and HEOS technology
- Use your voice to control music and other sound bar functions with the HEOS Home Entertainment skill and an Amazon Alexa device
- Enjoy high-resolution audio playback when streaming high fidelity tracks over your network or playing directly from a USB.
- Supports WMA (up to and including 192kbps AAC), MP3 (up to and
including 320kbps), WAV, ALAC and FLAC (up to and including
24-bit/192kHz), and DSD: 2.8MHz or 5.6MHz
- HDMI in/out with Audio Return Channel (ARC)
- Features Movie, Music and Night modes to optimize your listening experience
- Dual soft dome tweeters with neodymium magnets deliver extended treble response with wide dispersion
- Advanced DSP processing features a powerful 400 MHZ 32-bit
floating point DSP engine — the same processor found in premium Denon AV
- HEOS-proprietary dynamic bass boost provides advanced frequency
and dynamic range to deliver deep, tight bass while preventing
- Dialogue enhancer improves vocal-intelligibility in movies and TV shows
- Coaxial/Optical digital inputs and AUX-in for wired analog stereo input — USB port for connection to a USB drive
- IR learning to control the sound bar with your TV remote
POWERFUL HOME THEATER SOUND
Add dimension and depth to your favorite movies and TV
shows with bi-amplified mid-woofers, tweeters and advanced DSP
processing, plus a wireless subwoofer.
GET THE AMAZING HEOS EXPERIENCE
HEOS technology lets you enjoy your
favorite music in any room of your home for a wireless, whole-home audio
experience. Play the same song in every room, or select a different
song for each connected room — the choice is yours. Enjoy music from
Spotify, TuneIn Internet radio, Sound Cloud, Tidal, Napster, Deezer or
your local music file libraries. With additional HEOS devices, like
HEOS-enabled receivers, you can play all your music in one room or many.
HIGH-RESOLUTION AUDIO PLAYBACK
HEOS technology lets you enjoy your favorite music in any
room of your home for a wireless, whole-home audio experience. Play the
same song in every room, or select a different song for each connected
room — the choice is yours. Enjoy music from Spotify, TuneIn Internet
radio, Sound Cloud, Tidal, Napster, Deezer or your local music file
libraries. With additional HEOS components, like HEOS-capable receivers,
you can play all your music in one room or many.
Manufacturer’s Pricing Policy
Why do I need to contact you in order to place my order?
As an authorized dealer for the product you are looking at, Projector Screen Store is bound by certain agreements with our manufacturer partners in how we display, price and sell certain products.
Some items may not be able to be advertised below a certain price or any pricing at all and others may not be able to be added to a shopping cart via an “add to cart” button.
If a competitor’s website has the same product but is not restricting the display/functionality in the same way that you see here on Projector Screen Store, than that competitor is likely NOT an authorized dealer.
What does that mean for you as the customer? It is very likely that the manufacturer may not honor your products warranty, or that your product was never intended for the US market to begin with.
If you have any questions regarding a specific product, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-800-637-3181.