ACCESS E ELECTRIC PROJECTION SCREEN
The free-hanging, ceiling-recessed Access E electric projection screen is an ideal fit for small- to medium-size spaces, such as boardrooms, mid-sized training rooms, universities, or home theaters. Free-hanging, fiberglass-backed projection screens maintain flatness thanks to the weight of the screen and bottom dowel. The bottom closure panel provides access to all components for easier service and maintenance. Installation of the case during the initial phase of construction eliminates job site damage, allowing for installation of the screen at a later time.Ready to purchase
Viewing surfaces available with this model are:
|Matt White XT1000E
|Contrast Grey XH800E
|ClearSound White Weave XT900E
|ClearSound Grey Weave XH600E
|Chroma Key Green
- Case dimensions are 7-3/8" high x 8-1/16" deep (19 cm x 20 cm), includes trim flange. Built-in controls may increase case length. Mounting brackets may add to case dimensions, see Submittal in the Technical Documents tab for details.
- Maximum image width up to 16' (488 cm) wide, depending on surface selection.
- Black drop standard, depending on screen size. Extra drop above image area available upon request. Extra drop may increase case size.
- Adjustable or removable hoisting brackets included for easy lifting during installation.
- Sliding brackets on top of the case allow for adjustments when mounting.
- Sliding brackets inside case accommodate different size screens.
- Bottom closure panel detachable or hangs in place with “T” bracket to provide accessibility for service or maintenance.
- Quick-connect wiring allows for early installation of the case with the addition of the screen later.
- Includes a 110V, 3-position switch (standard). Quiet, low voltage motors and 220V options are available.
- Low voltage, video interface or other controls can be built into housing for access from below ceiling.
- White case standard, black available upon request.
Supporting Documents ARCAT SpecWizard