ULTIMATE ACCESS V ELECTRIC PROJECTION SCREEN
Complete concealment and smooth, clean design make the Ultimate Access V ideal for boardrooms, mid-sized training rooms, universities, or home theaters. Retracted, the projection screen completely conceals behind a smooth, lower panel in the ceiling with no exposed screw heads or fasteners. During use, a second motor opens the lower panel upward into the case to allow the screen to descend into the room. Draper’s RF welded tabs create a more durable seal that eliminates separation and stickiness to deliver a perfectly flat viewing surface. Installation of the case during the initial phase of construction eliminates job site damage allowing for installation of the screen at a later time.
Viewing surfaces available with this model are:
|Matt White XT1000VB
|Pure White XT1300V
|CineFlex White XT700V
- Case dimensions are 9-7/8" high x 8" deep (25 cm x 20 cm), includes trim flange. Built-in controls may increase case length. Mounting brackets may add to case dimensions
- Maximum image width up to 12' (366 cm) wide, depending on surface selection.
- RF welded tabs eliminate stickiness and tab separation. Tabs warranted against separation for five years.
- Image area fully framed with black. Standard 12" (30 cm) black drop at top of viewing area.
- Adjustable or removable hoisting brackets included for easy lifting during installation.
- Sliding brackets on top of the case allow for adjustments for mounting.
- Sliding brackets inside case accommodate different size screens.
- Bottom closure panel detachable or hangs in place with “T” bracket to provide accessibility for service or maintenance.
- Fully automatic ceiling closure panel provides complete screen concealment. Can be finished by contractor to match ceiling.
- Independently motorized ceiling closure opens into the case.
- Quick-connect wiring allows for early installation of the case with the addition of the screen later.
- Includes a 110V three-position switch (standard). Quiet, low voltage motors and 220V options are available.
- Low voltage, video interface or other controls can be built into housing for below ceiling access.
- White case standard, black available upon request.
Supporting Documents ARCAT SpecWizard