ULTIMATE ACCESS V ELECTRIC PROJECTION SCREEN
Complete concealment and smooth, clean design make the Ultimate Access V ideal for boardrooms, mid-sized training rooms, universities, or home theaters. Retracted, the projection screen completely conceals behind a smooth, lower panel in the ceiling with no exposed screw heads or fasteners. During use, a second motor opens the lower panel upward into the case to allow the screen to descend into the room. Draper’s RF welded tabs create a more durable seal that eliminates separation and stickiness to deliver a perfectly flat viewing surface. Installation of the case during the initial phase of construction eliminates job site damage allowing for installation of the screen at a later time.
Viewing surfaces available with this model are:
|Matt White XT1000VB|
|Pure White XT1300V|
|CineFlex White XT700V|
- Case dimensions are 9-7/8" high x 8" deep (25 cm x 20 cm), includes trim flange. Built-in controls may increase case length. Mounting brackets may add to case dimensions
- Maximum image width up to 12' (366 cm) wide, depending on surface selection.
- RF welded tabs eliminate stickiness and tab separation. Tabs warranted against separation for five years.
- Image area fully framed with black. Standard 12" (30 cm) black drop at top of viewing area.
- Adjustable or removable hoisting brackets included for easy lifting during installation.
- Sliding brackets on top of the case allow for adjustments for mounting.
- Sliding brackets inside case accommodate different size screens.
- Bottom closure panel detachable or hangs in place with “T” bracket to provide accessibility for service or maintenance.
- Fully automatic ceiling closure panel provides complete screen concealment. Can be finished by contractor to match ceiling.
- Independently motorized ceiling closure opens into the case.
- Quick-connect wiring allows for early installation of the case with the addition of the screen later.
- Includes a 110V three-position switch (standard). Quiet, low voltage motors and 220V options are available.
- Low voltage, video interface or other controls can be built into housing for below ceiling access.
- White case standard, black available upon request.
Supporting Documents ARCAT SpecWizard
Manufacturer’s Pricing Policy
Why do I need to contact you in order to place my order?
As an authorized dealer for the product you are looking at, Projector Screen Store is bound by certain agreements with our manufacturer partners in how we display, price and sell certain products.
Some items may not be able to be advertised below a certain price or any pricing at all and others may not be able to be added to a shopping cart via an “add to cart” button.
If a competitor’s website has the same product but is not restricting the display/functionality in the same way that you see here on Projector Screen Store, than that competitor is likely NOT an authorized dealer.
What does that mean for you as the customer? It is very likely that the manufacturer may not honor your products warranty, or that your product was never intended for the US market to begin with.
If you have any questions regarding a specific product, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-800-637-3181.