ACCESS M MANUAL PROJECTION SCREEN
The Access M ceiling-recessed, spring roller, manually-operated projection screen is ideal for boardrooms, classrooms or mid-sized training rooms. This free-hanging, fiberglass-backed projection screen maintains flatness thanks to the weight of the screen and bottom dowel. The bottom closure panel provides access to all components for easier service and maintenance. Installation of the case during the initial phase of construction eliminates job site damage, allowing for installation of the screen at a later time.
Viewing surfaces available with this model are:
- Matt White XT1000E
- Contrast Grey XH800E
- Case dimensions are 7-3/8" high x 8-1/16" deep (19 cm x 20 cm), includes trim flange. Built-in controls may increase case length. Mounting brackets may add to case dimensions, see Submittal in the Technical Documents tab for details.
- Maximum image width up to 12' (366 cm) wide, depending on surface selection.
- NTSC, HDTV AND 16:10 format have image area framed with black on all fours sides. Black side borders are available on request for AV format Screens.
- Spring-roller operated front projection screen provides a quiet, smooth operation.
- Adjustable or removable hoisting brackets included for easy lifting during installation.
- Sliding brackets inside case accommodate different size screens.
- Bottom closure panel can hang in place when open or is detachable.
- Optional, removable aluminum operating pole available in lengths of 4' or 6' (122 cm or 183 cm).
- Sizes above 70" (178 cm) in height include pull cord.
- White case standard, black available.
Manufacturer’s Pricing Policy
Why do I need to contact you in order to place my order?
As an authorized dealer for the product you are looking at, Projector Screen Store is bound by certain agreements with our manufacturer partners in how we display, price and sell certain products.
Some items may not be able to be advertised below a certain price or any pricing at all and others may not be able to be added to a shopping cart via an “add to cart” button.
If a competitor’s website has the same product but is not restricting the display/functionality in the same way that you see here on Projector Screen Store, than that competitor is likely NOT an authorized dealer.
What does that mean for you as the customer? It is very likely that the manufacturer may not honor your products warranty, or that your product was never intended for the US market to begin with.
If you have any questions regarding a specific product, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-800-637-3181.