Provides maximum flexibility for large applications, Acumen™
XL V offers an attractive below the ceiling projection screen engineered to meet the demands of heavy use and still look nice in today’s interiors.
A smooth, curved aluminum housing and white powder coated finish complement any room design.
Floating wall brackets provide this wall- or ceiling-mounted electric screen quick and easy installation.
A tab-tensioned screen provides a perfectly flat viewing surface and better image quality.
RF welded tabs create a more durable seal that eliminates separation and stickiness. Fascia is easily removable if maintenance is required.
A wide variety of motor and control options including quiet and low voltage are available.
- Case dimensions: 9-1/4” h x 8-1/8” d (235 mm x 206 mm). Extruded aluminum housing with white powder coated or optional black finish.
- Maximum image width up to 18’ (5.5 m) wide.
- Full line of Draper® viewing surfaces including TecVision® are available for the Acumen™ XL V.
- Rear projection surfaces available.
- Image area fully framed with black. Standard 12" (30 cm) black drop at top of viewing area.
- RF welded tabs warranted against separation for five years.
- Streamlined extruded aluminum case finished in white powder coat (standard).
- Fascia removable for easy access to roller and motor for service.
- Ships with built-in low-voltage controller and wall switch (standard). Other control options are available.
- Floating mounting brackets included. Ceiling brackets available.
Manufacturer’s Pricing Policy
Why do I need to contact you in order to place my order?
As an authorized dealer for the product you are looking at, Projector Screen Store is bound by certain agreements with our manufacturer partners in how we display, price and sell certain products.
Some items may not be able to be advertised below a certain price or any pricing at all and others may not be able to be added to a shopping cart via an “add to cart” button.
If a competitor’s website has the same product but is not restricting the display/functionality in the same way that you see here on Projector Screen Store, than that competitor is likely NOT an authorized dealer.
What does that mean for you as the customer? It is very likely that the manufacturer may not honor your products warranty, or that your product was never intended for the US market to begin with.
If you have any questions regarding a specific product, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-800-637-3181.