The LVC-IV (Low-Voltage Control Module) provides single 110V/220V motor control through a variety of low-voltage control options. The control module includes: 3-screw terminal block for a low-voltage ?dry? contact wall switch, IR receiver jack, built-in RF receiver, two (2) RJ25 ports for RS232/RS485, low-voltage relay port with cable, and a user-serviceable 3.5 A fuse.
- Kit includes one (1) LVC-IV control module.
- Low-voltage options include: wall switch, ?dry? contact closure, radio frequency (RF), infrared (IR), serial communication, or low-voltage relay (4V-28V).
- Built-in LVC-IV modules must be preordered. Module can be built into Access (Access Fit, Standard Access, and Access XL) V & E, Ultimate Access V & E, Ultimate Access XL V & E, Silhouette V & E, Premier, Targa, or Envoy.
- Factory-installed controls will increase the length of the case in the Premier and Targa. If case length dimension is critical, contact Draper for exact case length.
- Control module is UL listed and housed in a 3-compartment, single box.