The Pro Frame Thin UST is Elite ProAV’s EDGE FREE® ultra-short throw fixed frame screen. It uses our innovative ceiling/ambient light rejecting DarkUST material which absorbs up to 95% of overhead light.
The DarkUST material has a serriform optical surface structure made specifically to negate the washout effect caused by overhead and other off-axis light sources. This technology allows the material to retain image brightness, color saturation and contrast for superior picture performance. The EDGE FREE® design permits the DarkUST material to wraparound the inside of the frame to maximize the viewing area in a smaller footprint. The material is designed for use with ultra-short throw table-top configurations without worrying about shadowing the picture when giving a presentation in front of the screen. The Pro Frame Thin UST compliments any boardroom, training facilities decor.
- DarkUST Ceiling Light Rejecting® material absorbs up to 95% of overhead lighting
- 100x contrast improvement over matte white under ambient light room conditions
- Micro-serriform optical structure filters out ambient light for superior picture quality
- Ultra-wide viewing angle allows viewers to spread out while maintaining uniform picture quality
- 4K/8K Ultra HD Ready
- Black backing eliminates light penetration
- Available in diagonal sizes 100” and 120’ in 16:9 aspect ratio
Design and Installation
- Sleek EDGE FREE® Fixed Frame resembles a flat panel TV
- Lightweight aluminum split-frame design
- Wraparound design maximizes viewing area and reduces overall footprint
- Ultra-thin black bezel trim
- Project within a short distance without shadowing the picture
- Designed for table-top ultra-short throw projectors
- LED back-light kit included with IR remote control
Quality and Reliability
- 5-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Lifetime Tech Support by Elite’s professional Service Team through Email, Web Chat or Toll-Free Phone Call
Manufacturer’s Pricing Policy
Why do I need to contact you in order to place my order?
As an authorized dealer for the product you are looking at, Projector Screen Store is bound by certain agreements with our manufacturer partners in how we display, price and sell certain products.
Some items may not be able to be advertised below a certain price or any pricing at all and others may not be able to be added to a shopping cart via an “add to cart” button.
If a competitor’s website has the same product but is not restricting the display/functionality in the same way that you see here on Projector Screen Store, than that competitor is likely NOT an authorized dealer.
What does that mean for you as the customer? It is very likely that the manufacturer may not honor your products warranty, or that your product was never intended for the US market to begin with.
If you have any questions regarding a specific product, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-800-637-3181.