Kestrel Tab-Tension CLR®
Elite ProAV has a commercial grade ambient light rejecting,
motorized floor rising projector screen that has earned the designation
of (CLR®) for its ability to mitigate high levels of overhead or
“ceiling” light. The Kestrel Tab-Tension CLR® Series
is suited for ultra-short throw projection applications in meeting or
living room spaces. It is the ideal non-invasive solution for
environments with bright room lighting or if wall-ceiling installations
are impractical. Under normal lighting conditions, matte white screens
present a milky, washed-out image. Kestrel Tab-Tension CLR® allows
a larger than life display with “TV-Screen” brightness to appear at the
press of a button regardless if the lights are on or off.
The StarBright CLR® material is configured
in a tab-tensioned format to ensure a taut and flat projection surface
suitable for Ultra Short throw Projectors. In addition to this, the
screen is masked with black borders on all sides to enhance perceived
contrast. Each screen is backed by Elite ProAV’s 5-year premium
manufacturer’s warranty and its professional support team.
- StarBright CLR Ceiling Light Rejecting material absorbs up to 95% of overhead lighting
- Crafted for use with UST (ultra-short throw) table-top projectors
- 100x contrast enhancement over standard matte white projector screens
- Multi-layered optical microstructures filter out ambient light for superior image brightness and performance
- Reflective layer concentrates projected light back to viewer and does not scatter throughout the room
- Ultra-wide viewing angle allows viewers to spread out while maintaining uniform picture quality
- Material enhances lifelike image performance with superb color fidelity, contrast and black/white dynamic range
- Black-backing eliminates light penetration
- Available in the following range of diagonal sizes:
- 100″ and 120″ in 16:9 aspect ratio
Design and Control System
- Rises and lowers using “scissor-backed” cross spring risers
- Project from within a short distance without shadowing the picture
- Specially designed for table-top ultra-short throw projectors
- Built-in Infrared and Radio Frequency (IR/RF) receivers
- Includes USB rechargeable IR/RF remote controls with cradle holders for wall placement
- Plug & Play ready, no hardwired installation required
Quality and Reliability
- Tubular motor allows swift operation with a superior weight tolerance and operational lifespan
- 5-year premium manufacturer’s warranty
- Lifetime tech support by Elite ProAV’s professional AV team through email, web chat or toll-free service
Manufacturer’s Pricing Policy
Why do I need to contact you in order to place my order?
As an authorized dealer for the product you are looking at, Projector Screen Store is bound by certain agreements with our manufacturer partners in how we display, price and sell certain products.
Some items may not be able to be advertised below a certain price or any pricing at all and others may not be able to be added to a shopping cart via an “add to cart” button.
If a competitor’s website has the same product but is not restricting the display/functionality in the same way that you see here on Projector Screen Store, than that competitor is likely NOT an authorized dealer.
What does that mean for you as the customer? It is very likely that the manufacturer may not honor your products warranty, or that your product was never intended for the US market to begin with.
If you have any questions regarding a specific product, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-800-637-3181.