Saker Tab-Tension 2 Series
The Saker Tab-Tension 2 Series is an
electric projection screen draped with our flexible tab-tensioned
CineWhite front projection material that provides excellent color
uniformity with a wide viewing angle. It’s tab-tension design assures a
flat and taut projection surface that is compatible with ultra, short,
and standard throw projectors. It includes a pair of wall brackets for a
flush wall/ceiling installation. Also included is a pair of eye-bolt
screws that attach to the top of the case for a suspended ceiling
installation. Standard features include a wireless 5-12 volt trigger,
IR/RF remote control package, and a detachable manual keypad switch.
Available in the following front projection materials
(Tension Matte White) has broad light dispersion through diffusion
uniformity, black & white contrast and true color rendition making
it the most versatile in Elite’s tensions screen product lines. This
tension PVC surface is the best choice for today’s high-contrast ratio
projectors in commercial or residential presentations. The CineWhite® material equals the performance to our MaxWhite®
product, but improves the experience with the superior surface
flatness. Uniform diffusion surface has black-backing to eliminate
light penetration and is easily washable with mild soap and water.|
- CineWhite 1.1 Gain (Tensioned Matte White) front projection surface
- Wide diffusion uniformity allows viewers to see a clear bright picture from any angle
- Compatible with ultra, short and standard throw projectors
- 4-sided black masking borders enhances picture contrast and absorbs projector overshoot
- Black backing eliminates light penetration for a sharper, brighter, and clearer picture
- Available in the following range of diagonal sizes:
- 106″ in 16:10 aspect ratio
- 100″/110″/120″/135″/150 and 165″ in 16:9 aspect ratio
Design and Installation
- Flush wall/ceiling mounts allow screen to slide horizontally for proper centering
- Tab-tension design helps maintain a flat projection surface
- Curved aluminum enamel white case with parallel grooves
- Extra top black masking border for high ceiling installations
- Plug & Play ready, no hardwired installation required
- Mounting hardware kit included for wall or ceiling installation
- Internal Radio Frequency/Infrared receivers with IR, RF remotes included
- Detachable 3-way wall switch keypad for UP/STOP/DOWN manual operation
- Extended IR “eye” sensor for in-ceiling Infrared operation
- Wireless 5-12 volt trigger included
- 12 volt trigger capable for synchronized screen operation with the projector’s power cycle
- RJ45 port allows 3rd party control system integration
Quality and Reliability
- Silent operation synchronous motor and low power consumption
- 5-year manufacturer’s warranty
Manufacturer’s Pricing Policy
Why do I need to contact you in order to place my order?
As an authorized dealer for the product you are looking at, Projector Screen Store is bound by certain agreements with our manufacturer partners in how we display, price and sell certain products.
Some items may not be able to be advertised below a certain price or any pricing at all and others may not be able to be added to a shopping cart via an “add to cart” button.
If a competitor’s website has the same product but is not restricting the display/functionality in the same way that you see here on Projector Screen Store, than that competitor is likely NOT an authorized dealer.
What does that mean for you as the customer? It is very likely that the manufacturer may not honor your products warranty, or that your product was never intended for the US market to begin with.
If you have any questions regarding a specific product, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-800-637-3181.