Kestrel Tab-Tension 2 CLR® 3 Series
The Kestrel Tab-Tension 2 CLR® 3 is an electric free-standing projector screen with Ceiling Light Rejecting® technology to combat the washout effect from overhead lighting in bright room environments. The material ascends and descends into its housing for a non-invasive solution where permanent wall or ceiling installations are not practical.
The CLR® 3 material is configured in a tab-tensioned format to ensure a taut, flat, and ripple-free projection surface suitable for ultra-short throw projectors.
Available in either a black or white housing to fit any room décor.
- CLR® 3 Ceiling Light Rejecting material absorbs up to 90% of overhead lighting
- Crafted for use with UST (ultra-short throw) tabletop/bottom mounted projectors
- Lenticular sawtooth micro-structure filters out ambient light for superior image brightness and contrast
- Dedicated reflective and absorbent layers maximize projector performance in ambient light room environments
- Improves and enhances black levels and color saturation in bright and dark room environments
- Wide viewing angle allows viewers to see a clear picture with equal brightness from any angle
- Reflective layer concentrates projected light back to viewer’s field of vision and negates light scatter
- Black backing eliminates light penetration to avoid picture degradation
Design and Operation
- Elegant moisture resistant black or white aluminum housing options to fit any room décor.
- Rises and lowers using “scissor-backed” industry grade cross spring risers
- Specially designed for tabletop/bottom placed ultra-short throw projectors
- Project from within a short distance without shadowing the picture
- Includes Infrared (IR) and Radio Frequency (RF) handheld remote controls
- Wireless 12v trigger included – Synchronizes the screen’s Up/Down operation with the projector’s power cycle
- Up/Stop/Down toggle switch for manual operation
- Plug & Play ready, no hardwired installation required
Quality and Reliability
- 2-Year / 3-Year ENR-G Manufacturer's Warranty by Elite Screens, an ISO9001 manufacturer since 2004
- Lifetime Tech Support by Elite Screens Professional Service Team through Email or Web Chat.