Elite Screens Manual Tab-Tension 2 is a first-class manual pull-down projection screen with added features typically only found on a high-end products. It has a tab-tension system to keep the screen material flat along with hands-free retraction system.
The housing is of aluminum construction, is moisture resistant and available in a white housing. A safety return feature that slowly retracts the screen into its housing with ease. This feature is convenient and provides added peace of mind.
- CineWhite® UHD-B 1.3 Gain front projection material
- Wide diffusion uniformity allows viewers to enjoy a clear bright picture from any angle
- Compatible with Ultra/Short/Standard throw Projectors for a ripple-free projection surface
- Black masking borders enhance picture contrast and absorb projector overshoot
- Black backing eliminates light penetration for superior brightness and color reproduction
- 4K Ultra HD, Active 3D, and HDR Ready
- ISF Certified for Color Accurate reproduction
- Available in the following diagonal sizes:
- 106", 125 and 140" in 16:9 aspect ratio
Design and Installation
- Tab-tension design provides taut and uniform flatness over the entire projection surface
- Premium grade and elegant aluminum white housing
- Ultra-short throw compatible allows for projection within a short distance without shadowing the picture
- Floating brackets attach to housing and slide to align for wood stud wall installation
- Includes eyebolts that also attach to the housing for a suspended installation
- Built-in SRM (Slow Retract Mechanism) function for convenient hands free and safe retract
- Auto-locking mechanism with variable height settings
- Integrated pull down lanyard allows screen to be pulled up/down for easy operation and hard to reach high areas
Quality and Reliability
- 2-Year / 3-Year ENR-G Manufacturer's Warranty by Elite Screens, an ISO9001 manufacturer since 2004
- Lifetime Tech Support by Elite Screens Professional Service Team through Email or Web Chat.
Manufacturer’s Pricing Policy
Why do I need to contact you in order to place my order?
As an authorized dealer for the product you are looking at, Projector Screen Store is bound by certain agreements with our manufacturer partners in how we display, price and sell certain products.
Some items may not be able to be advertised below a certain price or any pricing at all and others may not be able to be added to a shopping cart via an “add to cart” button.
If a competitor’s website has the same product but is not restricting the display/functionality in the same way that you see here on Projector Screen Store, than that competitor is likely NOT an authorized dealer.
What does that mean for you as the customer? It is very likely that the manufacturer may not honor your products warranty, or that your product was never intended for the US market to begin with.
If you have any questions regarding a specific product, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-800-637-3181.