Elite Screens Manual Tab-Tension 2 is a first-class manual pull-down projection screen with added features typically only found on a high-end products. It has a tab-tension system to keep the screen material flat along with hands-free retraction system.
The housing is of aluminum construction, is moisture resistant and available in a white housing. A safety return feature that slowly retracts the screen into its housing with ease. This feature is convenient and provides added peace of mind.
- CineWhite® UHD-B 1.3 Gain front projection material
- Wide diffusion uniformity allows viewers to enjoy a clear bright picture from any angle
- Compatible with Ultra/Short/Standard throw Projectors for a ripple-free projection surface
- Black masking borders enhance picture contrast and absorb projector overshoot
- Black backing eliminates light penetration for superior brightness and color reproduction
- 4K Ultra HD, Active 3D, and HDR Ready
- ISF Certified for Color Accurate reproduction
- Available in the following diagonal sizes:
- 106", 125 and 140" in 16:9 aspect ratio
Design and Installation
- Tab-tension design provides taut and uniform flatness over the entire projection surface
- Premium grade and elegant aluminum white housing
- Ultra-short throw compatible allows for projection within a short distance without shadowing the picture
- Floating brackets attach to housing and slide to align for wood stud wall installation
- Includes eyebolts that also attach to the housing for a suspended installation
- Built-in SRM (Slow Retract Mechanism) function for convenient hands free and safe retract
- Auto-locking mechanism with variable height settings
- Integrated pull down lanyard allows screen to be pulled up/down for easy operation and hard to reach high areas
Quality and Reliability
- 2-Year / 3-Year ENR-G Manufacturer's Warranty by Elite Screens, an ISO9001 manufacturer since 2004
- Lifetime Tech Support by Elite Screens Professional Service Team through Email or Web Chat.