A Platinum inflatable outdoor movie screen is designed to provide the high quality images of the movie theater to crowds as large as 8,000. With sizes ranging from 22 ft to 42 ft, our outdoor movie screens can accommodate the largest of crowds and ensure each person enjoy a high-quality cinema experience.
Open Air Movie Platinum Screens are like no other commercial screen. They are lighter weight and more durable. Thicker tube design allows for greater wind resistance. The frames are durable enough to last 20+ years making them a staple in your community, military base, business etc.
Features include: Quick inflation, 2-3 person setup depending on screen size, lightest, yet most durable screens on market, BIGGEST SCREEN SIZES ON THE MARKET, frames range from 22'x13' to 42'x24.75', can accommodate anywhere from 500 to 5,000 viewers (depending on size selection), 35+ mph wind rated, more wind than your crowd will stick crowd for, 16:9 aspect ratio, made from lightweight yet extremely durable reinforced PVC material.
All screens come with:
- Inflatable Screen
- Speaker and Stand
- (2) Blower Motors one for backup
- High end vinyl theatrical grade projection surface
- Hold Down Stakes
- Patch kit
- Mallet/Sledge Hammer for stakes
- Warranty: 3 years frame
- Warranty: 1 year surface
- Screen inflates in just minutes!
- 2-3 person setup depending on screen size
- Lightest, yet most durable screens on market
- BIGGEST SCREEN SIZES ON THE MARKET
- Platinum frames range from 22?13?? to 42?24.75??
- Can accommodate anywhere from 500 to 5,000 viewers (depending on size selection)
- 35+ mph wind rated, more wind than your crowd will stick crowd for
- 16:9 aspect ratio
- Made from lightweight yet extremely durable reinforced PVC material
- Warranty: 4 years
THEATRICAL GRADE PROJECTION SURFACE
- Front-projection, matte white, gain: 1.0
- Heavy PVC material
- Provides excellent color contrast and resolution
- Platinum screens come in optional Front Only, Rear Only or Front/Rear Projection surface options. You choose.
- Warranty: 1 year
- Ranging from 5000-7000 Lumens and up to 1080p resolution, Platinum Systems come in an array of projection options depending on your screen size
- All Platinum projectors are High Definition projectors giving you quality projection even with ambient light
- Projector gives you an image you wont soon forget
- Multiple Lens options give you the ability to get within feet of your screen or an extreme distance away while still giving you and excellent picture
- All Platinum Systems include a hard carrying case for your projector
- Warranty: 3 years
- Sound is important at a large event so we make sure you have plenty of it and that it is the best your budget can buy
- All our Platinum speaker systems will leave you breathless wanting to do events again and again
- All Platinum Systems come with the following quantity of speakers: 22 ft: (2) 27 ft: (2) 32 ft: (4) 42 ft: (6)
- We stand by the durability, performance and sound quality Mackie provides but carry other high end speakers as well if you prefer them
- Speaker Stands are included
- Speaker Bags are included
- 50 ft and 100 ft XLR/Speaker cables are included
- Contact us for sub-woofer packages
- Warranty: 2 years on drivers
AUDIO VISUAL CONSOLE
- State of the art audio visual console provides everything you will need to do any event you could ever do
- Multi Input Video switcher, High End Audio Board, Wireless Mics, Dual Blurays, Power Conditioner just to name a few
- Constructed and racked in hard portable travel case
- Warranty: 2 years AV equipment Pre-wiring: Limited Lifetime
- Images Coming Soon
- All Platinum Systems and Screens come with 2 blowers (one is for backup)
- Powerful, extra quiet and energy efficient
- Durable, super lightweight
- Compact Polypropylene housing design
- ETL/CETL Safety Certified
HOLD DOWN STAKES
ACCESSORIES CARRYING CASE AND CABLES/CORDS BAG
- Elite Outdoor Movies provides plenty of storage for your system
- Store items that may be more likely to damage in the hard case and other items not so fragile in the bag
Manufacturer’s Pricing Policy
Why do I need to contact you in order to place my order?
As an authorized dealer for the product you are looking at, Projector Screen Store is bound by certain agreements with our manufacturer partners in how we display, price and sell certain products.
Some items may not be able to be advertised below a certain price or any pricing at all and others may not be able to be added to a shopping cart via an “add to cart” button.
If a competitor’s website has the same product but is not restricting the display/functionality in the same way that you see here on Projector Screen Store, than that competitor is likely NOT an authorized dealer.
What does that mean for you as the customer? It is very likely that the manufacturer may not honor your products warranty, or that your product was never intended for the US market to begin with.
If you have any questions regarding a specific product, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-800-637-3181.