The Aeon Series is a fixed frame projection screen that uses Elite’s EDGE FREE® technology. The EDGE FREE® design resembles a giant size flat panel TV display. The Aeon includes an ultra-thin trim as an installation option to further enhance the overall appearance.
Available in the following front projection materials
CineWhite™ has broad light dispersion through diffusion uniformity, black & white contrast and true color rendition. Recommended for rooms with controlled lighting. Works with Standard, Ultra/Short-throw 1080P/4K projectors.
||CineGrey 3D® is a reference quality material formulated for environments with minimal control over room lighting. ISF Certified for color accuracy. Angular reflective with Ambient light rejecting technology.
CineGrey is designed for low contrast Home Cinema projectors. It enhances black levels and color contrast while maintaining a neutral color temperature. Recommended for rooms with controlled lighting. Works with Standard, Ultra/Short-throw 1080P/4K projectors.
AcousticPro UHD is an acoustically transparent front projection screen. It is 4K ultra HD ready and moire-free from visual artifacts. Recommended for rooms with controlled ligthing. Works with Standard, Ultra/Short-throw 1080P/4K projectors.
- Stretches over frame for a permanently tight-tensioned flat surface
- Active 3D, 4K Ultra HD, and HDR Ready
- Available in the following range of diagonal sizes:
- 84” - 200" in 16:9 format
- 103”, 125", 138" and 158" in 2.35:1 format
Design and Installation
- Aluminum lightweight split-frame design
- Easy to assemble and install in minutes
- EDGE FREE® or install ultra-thin trim
- Smaller footprint maximizes viewing area
- Wall mount brackets slide ensuring the frame is properly centered
- Optional LED backlight kit with remote control
Quality and Reliability
- 2-year Parts & Labor manufacturer's warranty
- 3-year warranty offered through ENR-G program (Education, Non-Profit, Religious and Government)
Elite Screens Aeon Brochure
Elite Screens Aeon User Guide
Manufacturer’s Pricing Policy
Why do I need to contact you in order to place my order?
As an authorized dealer for the product you are looking at, Projector Screen Store is bound by certain agreements with our manufacturer partners in how we display, price and sell certain products.
Some items may not be able to be advertised below a certain price or any pricing at all and others may not be able to be added to a shopping cart via an “add to cart” button.
If a competitor’s website has the same product but is not restricting the display/functionality in the same way that you see here on Projector Screen Store, than that competitor is likely NOT an authorized dealer.
What does that mean for you as the customer? It is very likely that the manufacturer may not honor your products warranty, or that your product was never intended for the US market to begin with.
If you have any questions regarding a specific product, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-800-637-3181.